4

"Oh, hey, honey, you doing alright?" Mom asked. "Oh- yeah, yeah.." you replied seeing Johnny talking to someone while glancing back and forth at you with a smirk. Mom shifted her eyes your way and also smirked. "You two having fun?" Mom asked. You took a deep breath and looked away from Johnny.

"I don't even know if I'm doing it right, what if he's just pretending to be nice to me because I'm young and all" "you kidding me?! Let me tell you something, I've talked about you to him so many times and he's always been so curious about you!" Mom said back. You felt yourself smile. "And don't worry, he doesn't have a girlfriend" mom said. "What about our age?" You asked. "Oh, who cares about the age gap, it seems like you two like eachother!" Mom replied.

"I don't know, mom.." you said while fiddling with your fingers. "Oh, cheer up, it'll be alright!" She said before patting your back. She then smiled. "Look, here he comes" she whispered making you turn around. There he was walking up to the both of you. "Can you stay with me this time?" You whispered to her. "Alright" she rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey, ladies" he smiled. "Johnny, you look great!" Mom said. "Gosh, thank you. I love the way you both dressed, too. Especially your" he said looking at you with a sly smirk for the last part.

"Oh, thank you" you smiled. "So, did you two already introduce yourselves?" Mom asked. "Yeah, we did" you replied as Johnny nodded. "That's great!" She then looked at you. "What?" Your eyes shifted to her. "You got something you wanna tell Johnny?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Tell him what?" You laughed a little. "You know, the thing you've always had for him?" Johnny raised his eyebrows as he smiled.

"The thing you've always had for me?" He looked at you. Your eyes widened and you looked at your mom. "What are you doing?!" You mouthed. "Getting your dream to come true??" She mouthed back. "I'm sorry- it wasn't meant to sound like that.." you nervously said to him. Mom then walked away without you noticing. "Mom, tell him-" your eyes widened. Crap. "Is there something you've been meaning to tell me?" He asked crossing his arms while smiling.

Your heart started racing. "I-I swear it wasn't suppose to come out like that..- don't listen to my mom, I promise you that it's not like that!" You got scared. He just chuckled, then stepped closer and placed his thumb on your chin, and lifted your face up making you look at him. "I don't think secrets should be hidden. Yeah?" He said with a serious expression. You stood there with your heart racing like crazy and you started to feel a bit pressured.

He realized the scared expression on your face and quickly took his thumb off your chin. "You okay?" He asked nervously. You shook your head with tears forming in your eyes and ran away from him as he called your name two times. "Honey, where you goin?" Mom asked as you ran past her.

She looked at Johnny who was walking up to her in a little hurry. "What happened?" Mom asked with concern. "I-I-I don't know..I think I scared her a little" he replied looking around to see where you went. "Oh no, it's okay, let me go find her" mom walked past a bunch of people. Johnny went to go follow her. He didn't mean to scare you, he just wanted to see if you liked him. It's only been an hour and he's already falling in love with you.