Part five

Heda

I couldn't open my eyes. Not yet. I felt a hard ground under me. Maybe cement. There were some old, dry leafs around me. As well as a light shining straight on my face. I guess the light didn't allow me for my eyes to open.

I moved away from the light and finally opened my eyes. I looked around my surroundings and saw pretty much nothing. I looked at my leg and it was chained up. Great prisoner in the sky, prisoner on the ground.

I touched my head where I was hit before, I felt dry blood on my fingertips. I let out a groan. Well this is a shitty situation. I tried to see if I could possibly try and get the chain off, but of course to my surprise it didn't even move.

I let out another groan, starting to get really inpatient. I looked up and saw an opening, where the sun came trough, but there was grass poking trough. I must be underground prison or something.

I heard someone stepping down the stairs and I froze. Their body came closer and closer. They unlocked the cell and stepped inside. And when they finally stepped inside and the light shined on them, only then I could tell who it is.

It's the same woman that tried to kill me few days ago. A person with survival skills would not say a word, but because I lack some of that. I did the opposite.

"Nice to see you again" I said with a smile. I mean I didn't say anything wrong "Shof op" she practically yelled.

"Alright" I said under my breath. I wish I understood what she said. She put a plate with food and a mug with water in it, right in front of me. "Eat" she ordered "So you do speak english" I said amused she just looked blankly at me "Or not and it's just a similar word to english." I started to get nervous.

Another man came in. He looked much bigger than the woman. "Onya, heda wants kom meet the honon." The man said in a raspy voice moving his head to my direction, the woman looked at me before saying "Gon course," she turned her expression back to the man "ona our way"

The tattooed man left and the woman came closer and kneeled down. She looked into my eyes and studied them "yu laik nou afraid." I raised my eyebrow.

I got on my feet and just stood there. My body language before taking something out of her sleeve and hitting me in the head. Again.

This time I woke up laid on a moving thing or someone while I had bag on my head. I didn't wake up in any less uncomfortable position then the last time.

I could hear people talking around me in the same unknown language. Soon we stopped and I let the people take me off the moving thing.

I don't know why I am not resisting. Maybe because these people are still humans and gone trough so much on the ground and have emotions and I believe we can put or difference's aside and get along or I am completely helpless and don't stood a chance against them.

I mean I am no runner, I have a bag on my head and I have no idea where I am. So if anything I am being smart. Doing what they want me to do might just keep me alive.

We walked a bit, but now we are standing again. But I can feel how we are just moving up. Soon we started to walk again. We walked trough doors, Im guessing because of the sound.

"Heda" Everyone called out at the same time "Osir don chit yu asked gon" The same woman voice said "Teik the bag off" a new woman voice called out. It was a strong voice for sure. Don't ask what is a strong voice, I don't even know what's a weak voice. Or maybe I do. Maybe a weak voice is an impairment in voice quality and occurs when there is a physical weakness or lack of energy during the production of voice. Then hers voice is the opposite.

"Soon the bag in my head was taken off and I could see my surroundings. There were so few people here. 12 people by the wall, 6 on each. The 4 people that had brought me here, including the woman and the man from earlier. Two man facing me, with long spears in their hands. And the woman sitting on a chair, no thats no chair, its a throne. So she must be really important.

She got up and slowly made her way down the steps. She stopped just right where the two man stood, maybe a centimetre closer. I finally had a good look at her and wow she was beautiful. She had really pretty eye colour, green. I might just get lost in them. In the most platonic way.

"Hello!" It felt right to greet her. She studied me and said in an ordering voice "Bants osir" everyone shifted "sha, heda" and everyone started to leave, but suddenly a bald man appeared out of nowhere "Heda. Em ste nou klir" he said to her "Yu seintaim Titus" she said and he nodded with his head and left.

"Name?" She turned her expression back to me. So they do speak english. "Willow. Willow Hennessy. Pleasure to meet you?" The last part came out more as a question. "Willow from sky people, what are your intentions?" She asked starting to walk behind me, but I didn't dare to move. "I can't say I understand what you're stating" I simply said, little scared to know how she react, if I made her explain herself.

She now was back in front of me. "Your people landed in tree people territory. Uninvited. So my question is, what are you doing here." She explained herself even tho she could have not to. "Oh well you see. It's a funny story really, but not a funny haha, but funny that that happened. On ark things got really bad for survival, so they sent hundred of us to the ground to see if it is survivable. We didn't know there were people here, we didn't mean to intrude. I am sure we mean no harm." I explained our situation. She studied me carefully "But you knew we were here when you tortured one of us" she said, but not changing her tone "it's my first time hearing this." I said. Did they really torture someone, I'm more shocked that they caught a grounder.

"Do your people have weapons?" She asked still with no expressions nor her face, nor her tone. "Well I don't think so. They might be making some right now. Or found some. I'm sorry how long have I been held against my will?" No I asked a question. "I got a message that a sky person was captured few days ago." She said not bothered by it. But it felt like a day, did I really get hit that hard.

"Do your people have everything to survive?" She asked another question "If you mean by food, water then I guess yes." She took it in. As if she was trying to understand how strong we are. Before she could ask yet another question, I did it first "Wait. Is this  a interrogation so you could defeat my people?" I asked a little shocked that I didn't realise it faster "Are your people warriors?" She asked another question after ignoring mine. This time I didn't answer "I waiting for an answer." She spoke out "I am not going to let you slaughter my people." I stated "You cannot stop this." She stopped in her tracks right in front of me. "Maybe, but I sure as hell won't tell you anything."

She looked into my eyes, from to one and another. "Very well." She stated and went back to her throne "Guards. Take her." The woman said and two man came and pulled me out of the room and into another one. They locked the door behind them leaving me alone. There was a bed and other furniture, but importantly there was a large, broken glass door. I went to check it out and it lead me to a balcony. I looked around and saw that I was nowhere close to the ground, but there weee buildings down there, a lot and so were people. It was a city. Mostly a capital city.