Part seventeen

Safe and sound...

And they did get me in. Just like Lexa said. But it wasn't here as Clarke said, no one had free will to be there, they were chained up and I was now too.

I saw Jasper. I looked at him and he knew they had hope, he tried to not show it, but failed "Why are you smiling" a man asked and when Jasper didn't answer he got kicked, everyone gasped even I did.

Then another person was brought in. Raven. She was supposed to be at the dam. I looked at her to see if she got the job done and she nodded. Relief washed over my body. Now we had to wait.

The moment I heard the explosion. It could only mean one thing, the door was opened. I hope Bellamy got the good guys safe so they don't die to radiation. Now I only had to lead these people and grounders out trough the tunnels.

The only guard didn't move so I had to improve. I let out a yelp "Shut up" he ordered towards me pointing the gun at me "I'm sorry, I just felt my baby kick. His first kick" I said. These people would protect the kids with their lifes. So I knew what to say. His expression softened "wanna feel it?" I asked he seemed hesitant at first before lowering the gun and coming towards me.

When he was close enough. I got my legs around his neck and straddled him. Only when his body went limp I stopped. I got out of the chains and unchained everyone else. Just the moment the door opened and Bellamy got in "Take them. I will get the grounders" I said and he nodded motioning them to follow.

I took the guards gun and left. This floor was filled with people that had helped, with kids. And those who had no idea what was going on. This floor was the only lever where radiation didn't get in. So the other floors were filled with dead guards or soon to be dead.

"Does anyone know where the grounders are held?" I asked and a dark haired girl came in my view "I do." She said and some people nodded as well "come" she said and I followed.

We entered the room and there were cages filled with grounders. The girl walked to the bottom and hit it. All the cages opened at the same time "Don't be afraid. The commander has come to rescue all of you." I told them in their native language. When everyone was out of the cages only then I lead them out. The mountain man that had nothing to do with this scattered around, but never came in our paths.

When I got to the door. A guard stood there. He was pointing his gun. I stopped in my tracks and so did everyone else. "You won't be going anywhere" he said shooting me in my stomach. I gasped and fell to the ground. He was about to shoot the others, but I wouldn't allow that. I took my gun and shot him in his head. "To the door" I told them and they all made their ways.

When everyone was out. Only then I allowed myself to close my eyes. I felt myself get weaker and weaker, but I opened my eyes when I felt my body taken. I looked up saw Lincoln. "Take her to the commander" Indras voice rang while we ran.

When we arrived Lexa stood there with Nyko and Clarke. Other grounder had taken everyone back home and sky people did the same. "will she make it?" lexa asked Nyko, but looking at me "It's hard to tell" Nyko said and Clarke bent down "It's to deep. She has lost too much blood. She might not make it" Clarke whispered the last part. "Keep her alive" Lexa ordered.

Clarke sighted and Nyko was worried. I saw Octavia run next to Lincoln. Jasper and Raven standing afar. But I was more focused on Lexas tense body. She had tears in her eyes, which she didn't allow to fall. Not yet.

Clarke was about to do god knows what to me "stop" but I knew I won't make it. There's no supplies here to help me. I am pretty much dead already. So my last minute I would want to spent with the person I love and adore.

"Lexa" I called out to her. She looked at me coming closer. "Take the bullet out" Lexa said looking at Nyko "No" I said and Clarke, Nyko backed off taking the hint.

I reached my hand towards Lexa and she took it. Come down towards me. She took my head and placed it on her lap "I'm here" she assured me. I smiled. "Just so you know this isn't you fault." Started and a tear fell from my eyes as Lexa still wasn't allowing for hers to fall "I am tankful that I was kidnapped," I laughed "otherwise I wouldn't have met you. You welcomed me in your life, made me feel special. I never thought I would experience love, but I did. Lexa I love you. And I want you to know that I will always be right here, keeping you safe, cause you mean the world to me. You are mu world. And I am glad that I got to chance to spend my time on earth with you." I said getting weaker with every word. Lexa had allowed her tears fall down. She bent down and kissed me "I love you too." She didn't say much knowing I don't have much time "Ill always be with you" Lexa said with her hand in my hair

"May we meet again" I said before closing my eyes.

The end!