dogeo and flootiet

Credits to IRegretThis1888.

Once upon a time (y/n) was just a normal person. She lived a normal life as a not so normal band kid. One of her peers who was also a band kid was also a floot player. Though, she wasn't cursed. Her name was not (y/n) so she wasn't cursed. One day (y/n) and her friend went to the floot store. They got stuff to polish y/n's floot. Y/n LOVED polishing her floot. She could massage the rizzy floot with fancy gloves full of rizz. And boy... did her floot LOVE that.

At the music store y/n and her friend saw a dog. The dog was sad and lonely so they decided to bring it to y/n's friend's house. The new dog was so happy now that it has a nice home. The dog was acting weird tho... weirdly human.

SUDDENLY... it went onto its hind legs and got super big. It grabbed y/n's friend and locked her in a cage! Her friend was terrified. Y/n's friend needed to complete a 24 hour challenge in order to escape, in other words, she was going to be held hostage in a "polite" way and the police couldn't do anything. The dog was laughing soooooooooo much. Y/n was scared but didn't know what to do. She went up to the crazy dog and Rizzed it. Oh man the dog went head over heels for her. Y/n got that light skin stare going and the dog was watching in amazement.

"Oolala~~~" the dog said sussily. It panted with its tongue out and started walking towards y/n, the Rizzard of Oz. The dog then began to speak, "How art thou beauty so magnificent to thine eyes?" It spoke in foreign tongue and had an English accent, from 1440. "Oh how thine heart quencheth for thine rizz of thou lips?"

"What is thy nameth 🤨" "Or would The Dog be the preferrethed title"

"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou"

"Ah yes, mine rizzard... Thine shouldest call mine name, Romeo, Romeo thine Love." Y/n with her perfected light skin stare, got scared at The Dog's words. Suddenly, the Floot appeared and flung itself at The Dog to protect its love. Y/n and her friend cheered at being saved by the rizzy floot. After The Dog was defeated, y/n helped her friend get out of the locked cage. But OH. NO! The only way to unlock the cage was face recognition! Y/n had to drag the knocked out dog to the cage. BUT IT DIDNT WORK!!!! How were they going to get y/n's friend out of the cage???