👻April fools🎈

The day everyone, mostly cartman, had been waiting for had finally arrived. April fool's day.

Stan and Kyle walked down the halls, hand in hand, talking casually until they were interrupted. "HEY, GAY WADS! YOU GUYS HAVE TO HELP ME!" Cartman yelled, flailing his arms in the air.

"Help you with what, fat ass?" Stan asked, slightly annoyed. "ITS APRIL FIRST DUH! that means you guys have to help me with some awesome pranks! We can put laxatives in Mr. garrison's coffee, frame pc principal for a murder, burn down the school-" cartman was interrupted.

"No." Both Stan and Kyle responded. "WAH- WHY THE HELL NOT?" Cartman whined. "Because we don't want to, it's not funny," Stan replied as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, plus me and Stan have plans today." Kyle added as he smiled at Stan.

"FINE! I don't need you fags anyways!" Cartman huffed as he walked away. The two boys rolled their eyes and continued their conversation. "Come on let's get to class." Kyle said as he began walking. "Okay." Stan nodded and kissed Kyle's cheek, resulting in a giggle from Kyle.

Cartman quickly ran and stopped as soon as he spotted Butters. "BUTTERS! I need your help." Cartman desperately pleaded. "O-oh, what's wrong Eric?" Butters asked, concerned.

"Just come with me!" He ran and butters followed quickly behind him. They found Kenny and Cartman's plan fell into place.

After school Stan and Kyle went to Stan's house and enjoyed watching horror movies together. Kyle was cuddled on the couch, with his arms around one of Stan's and his head resting on Stan's shoulder.

As they watched Paranormal activity 3, suddenly a knock came from the front door. "Sorry, hang on." Stan paused the movie and got up. He walked to the door and opened it only to find nothing anywhere. "Cartman, you asshole." Stan mumbled and walked back inside.

"It's probably just cartman trying to scare us." Stan rolled his eyes and sat back down. They continued watching the movie until the tv glitched and went static. "I told my dad we should get a new tv.." Stan groaned.

"It's okay, I brought my laptop we can play a game on it!" Kyle smiled as he opened the laptop and they scrolled through and found a horror game to play. "Alright let's play in my dads office, there's another computer in there I can join on."

Stan got up and held Kyle's hand as they walked into the office. They both joined the game and began playing. "Oh shit!" Stan jumped as a jumpscare played on the screen. The boys laughed until a loud bang came from downstairs.

"What the hell was that?" Stan and Kyle looked at each other panicked, as they ran down the stairs. They found the couch flipped over on the floor, and a window smashed. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Kyle screamed.

Suddenly, a scream came from the kitchen. Stan grabbed Kyle's hand and looked at him. "Stay behind me." He said as he started walking slowly to the kitchen. Kyle followed and their faces flushed at the sight in front of them.

Randy was lying on the floor, a pool of blood beneath him, as the cabinet doors and drawers flew open and closed.

The boys screamed as they hugged each other tightly. A loud scratching noise came from upstairs. They ran to find out what was causing it, only to find "YOU'RE NEXT." Written on the bathroom mirror.

"Stan what's going on?" Kyle questioned as they ran back down the stairs. "I-I don't know." He responded, terrified. They stood in the living room hoping that was the end of it, until and object flew straight towards Stan's head.

Stan quickly ducked and they stared at the huge knife, that was now stuck in the wall. "HOLY SHIT!" Kyle and Stan screamed as they stared at the knife that had flown at Stan.

Loud laughing came from outside and the door bursted open to reveal cartman, butters, and Kenny all laughing. "OH MY FUCKING GOD." Stan and Kyle embarrassedly covered their faces.

Cartman was holding a camera and had recorded the whole thing. "HAHAHHAAA YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PUSSIES!" he continued laughing hysterically. "Fuck you cartman! I thought my boyfriend was going to die!!" Kyle yelled as he pushed cartman.

Randy walked into the room and joined in on the laughing. "Dad, why the hell did you do that?" Stan angrily yelled. "Because it was funny, duh." Randy laughed.

"Come on, ky." Stan grabbed his hand and they went to his room. Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it for them. Cartman had uploaded the video online and everyone from their school had seen it already.

They ran back down the stairs. "CARTMAN, YOU BASTARD!" They yelled, causing him to laugh harder. "Guys I think he's going to pass out." Butters said worriedly. "Good." Stan responded. "All that just for us not helping you burn down the school." Kyle sighed.

The next day at school was hell for them, but thankfully cartman got detention for taking and uploading a video of them without their consent.

The school day was finally over and they where able to relax once again.