💖Boyfriends💖

(This one shot takes place when the boys are in high school)

Stan and Kyle had officially begun dating and Stan couldn't stop thinking about Kyle. He groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Gah!" He yelled out frustration. He wanted to sleep but his mind couldn't stop wandering.

"When did I even fall for Kyle anyways?" He asked himself. "I mean I've always been close to Kyle but.. not like that." He looked around his room and thought to himself. "I wish you were here right now Kyle.." He thought as he laid awake.

It was currently 1:45 am on a Monday.
He knew he should be asleep but he just couldn't sleep. He turned and stared at the wall. His eyes fell on a picture of him and his friends that he hung on the wall. He focused on him and Kyle in the photo as his mind raced. He felt his eyes falling closed as he fell asleep.

"Kyle, I missed you.." Stan stared into Kyle's eyes as his heart pounded faster than he thought was possible. Kyle stood, silent for a moment before he leaned closer to Stan. Before they knew it their eyes where closed and their lips locked in a sweet kiss. Kyle smiled as they pulled away. "I missed you too." Stan's body moved before he could think.

He put a hand on Kyle's cheek and pulled him into another kiss. Kyle wrapped his arms around Stan's neck and Stan's hands made their way to Kyle's waist. They pulled away and Stan rested his head on Kyle's shoulder.

"I love you.." he mumbled.

Stan woke up, heart pounding and covered in sweat. "Shit." He mumbled as he realized he was going to be late for school. He got up and quickly got dressed, running to the bathroom as he put his hat on top of his messy hair.

He quickly brushed his teeth and ran out the door as fast as he could, in fear of missing the bus. He made it to the bus stop as he panted heavily. "Dude you look like you were just fucked, what did Kyle sneak into your house and you guys did it or something?" Cartman stared at Stan as his face flushed. "Shut it, fatass." Stan shot back in between breaths. "I just woke up late."

Kyle's face was practically burning as he stood next to Stan. He couldn't stop thinking about him recently and he knew he would only become more embarrassed as people oohed and awed at them in the halls because they're dating.

"Did you sleep well? It sounds like you may have stayed up pretty late." Kyle asked concerned as he looked at Stan. "Y-yeah I'm just a bit more tired from s-school." Stan rubbed the back of his neck as the images from his dream replayed in his mind.

"Okay, make sure you get some rest then. And if you need any help with homework you can come to my house-" Kyle was interrupted by Stan. "YES! Uh- I mean- sure!" Stan tried to calm down as the excitement of being alone with his new boyfriend made his mind race.

"Alright then! You can come to my house after school today." Kyle chuckled at how cute he found Stan's reaction to be.

They got on the bus and went on with the day and as usual kids where murmuring and gossiping but Stan only had one thing on his mind. Kyle. He was so excited for after school so he could be alone with Kyle.

"Hey Clyde, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me at lunch today?" Stan overheard Kyle talking to Clyde. "Sure dude." Clyde replied as he looked up from his phone. "Cool." Kyle responded as he went back to his desk.

Stan felt a little upset that Kyle hadn't talked to him about not sitting together today, but it's not like he owned Kyle, so he brushed it off. He didn't need his feelings ruining their friendship.

When lunch came, Stan sat with Kenny and cartman, without Kyle today. "Oh Stan, what's wrong? Your boyfriend gonna break up with you or something?" Cartman continued to bug Stan until he responded. "Cartman, haven't you already bothered me and Kyle enough? Just stop." Stan looked at Cartman as he became more frustrated.

"Whatever, it's not like I'm the one with a cheating boyfriend." Cartman scoffed. "Kyle is not like that! Do I need to fucking punch you again?" Stan growled. "Alright calm down guys." Kenny stepped in before things escalated. "Right.." Stan calmed back down.

The rest of the day went by and school was finally out. Stan walked with Kyle to his house. "Hey Kyle, oh I see you brought a friend with you today!" Sheila happily greeted as they walked in. "Friend.. y-yeah anyways we're going to do homework together." Kyle smiled nervously. "That's good! If Ike bothers you two just let me know." Sheila chuckled as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Alright let's go to my room." Kyle grabbed Stan's hand and pulled him upstairs. "Are you going to tell your mom about us or..?" Stan asked as they reached the top of the stairs. "I will eventually.. I'm just nervous." Kyle admitted as he pushed open his bedroom door.

"I get it. I probably wouldn't have told my family yet if they hadn't bothered me so much by asking if I finally had a girlfriend." Stan sighed, happy to finally get a chance alone with Kyle.
"Alright, let's get started then." Stan opened his backpack and pulled out the homework sheets as Kyle did the same.

They sat on Kyle's bed and got to work. "Ugh, why does Mr. Griffin assign so much homework." Kyle groaned. "Yeah but be glad you don't have Mr. quagmire, he assigned an entire essay for homework last week." Stan chuckled. "Really? Damn, that's rough." Kyle sighed.

While they worked they kept glancing up at each other. "This is boring, let's take a quick break." Stan said as he set aside his work and moved closer to Kyle. "Yeah let's do that." Kyle grinned as he leaned closer to Stan, pulling him into a kiss.

"Mph.." Stan groaned as he leaned back onto the bed, Kyle over him as they continued "we're not gonna get that work done" Kyle chuckled and Stan laughed. "Nope." Stan pulled Kyle into another kiss. Before they could pull away the door swung open to reveal ike, who had seen enough to get an idea of their new relationship.

"EW, WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE?" Ike yelled in disgust. The boys pulled away as fast as they could and Kyle quickly climbed off of Stan. "Ike we weren't going to go further I sw-" Kyle tried to explain but Ike wasn't buying it. "Don't lie to me Kyle." Ike stared at Kyle.

"I'm not lying!" Kyle responded, frustration growing. Kyle's head turned to face Stan, who was currently laughing. Kyle chuckled and smiled at Stan. "Kids what's going on up there?" Sheila called from downstairs after hearing the yelling. Kyle's face grew pale as his eyes shot to Ike who smugly grinned before dashing down the stairs.

"SHIT!" Kyle ran after ike as Stan followed. "IKE, DON'T YOU DARE!" Kyle yelled trying to catch up to him. Ike ran into the living room and in front of the tv, which Sheila was watching. "Ike what's wrong?" Sheila asked confused. "KYLE AND STAN WHERE MAKING OUT!!" Ike yelled as Kyle and Stan looked at each other as they panicked.

Sheila stood up and turned to look at the boys. Their faces were as red as they could get as they nervously smiled at Sheila. "M-mom I-I can e-explain!" Kyle spat out with a nervous chuckle as he stepped back.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I'm so proud of you Kyle!" Sheila hugged Kyle as she smiled. "H-huh?" Kyle mumbled, shocked. "All I want if for you to be happy. And I'm sure Stan will take good care of you." Sheila pulled away and patted Stan's shoulder as she walked upstairs.

Stan and Kyle looked at each other in shock as Ike watched. "Whatever I just better not catch you guys fucking or doing some weird shit." Ike threatened. "Maybe if you would have knocked-" Kyle shot back. "Kyle come on let's go back to your room." Stan held Kyle's hand. "Oh yeah." Kyle agreed and they went back up the stairs.

Once they got back to Kyle's room they bursted out laughing. "What even just happened?" Stan laughed, confused. "I have no clue!" Kyle responded through his laughter. "I'm just glad that ended well." Kyle calmed down and held Stan's hand as he pulled himself closer to him, resting his head on Stan's shoulder. "Me too." Stan smiled.

Kyle lifted his head and gently kissed Stan.