❤️‍🩹It's you🌸

Stan smiled as he knocked on the door to Kyle's house. Sheila quickly greeted him and let him in. "Kyle's in his room." She smiled.

Stan thanked her and walked up the stairs to Kyle's room. He knocked on his door and became confused when there was no answer. "Kyle? You in there?" He called concerned.

Kyle opened the door as he wiped his eyes. "Have you been.. crying?" Stan looked at Kyle as he sniffled and tried to hide his face. "H-hey it's okay. Do you need to talk?" Stan reached out and rested a hand on Kyle's face resulting in him looking away.

"I-I'm fine." Kyle spoke annoyed. "It's obvious you're not. Please tell me what's wrong. I'm your best friend, I won't judge you!" Stan smiled, trying his best to comfort his closest friend. the

Kyle sighed as he heard the word friend slip from Stan's mouth. He turned and sat on his bed and curled his knees up to his chest. Stan sat next to him and patiently waited for him to explain what was wrong.

"I-it's.. ugh how do I say this.. it's about a crush." Kyle embarrassingly admitted as he looked away. "Oh," Stan's eyes widened "Did you get rejected..?" Stan asked. "Not e-exactly.." Kyle spoke softly.

"I haven't told them because I know they already like someone else. That's what's wrong." Kyle buried his face. "Oh.." Stan looked at Kyle with empathy. "Who'd wanna date me anyways?" Kyle asked in frustration.

"I would." Stan spoke before he could think. He covered his mouth with his hand as he watched Kyle look up at him. Stan slowly removed his hand and sighed.

"I-I know now isn't a good time for a confession but.." Stan paused "I l-like you. A lot. I have for a while." Stan blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Kyle stared at him speechless for a moment. Stan was surprised to feel Kyle's arms wrapped around his body. "H-huh?" Stan looked at Kyle confused.

"You're my crush, Stan. It's you." Stan looked at Kyle surprised as a smile crept onto his face. "Really?"

"Yeah.." Kyle smiled as he pulled away. "Kyle, can I.. can I kiss you?" Stan looked at him nervously. Kyle nodded as he held one of Stan's hands and moved in closer.

Before they knew it their lips were on each other's, locked in a sweet kiss. As they pulled away they smiled at each other, knowing they would always be there for one another.