🥀Heather💔(songfic)

Before you read, please check out the video above, it inspired me to make this and it's amazing so go support the creator! Also, listen to the lyrics because they are heavily connected to the story, Enjoy.

Kyle's pov:
"Thanks for letting me borrow your coat, Stan." I smiled as I blushed at Stan. I couldn't help but admire the way his hair flowed in the chilly wind. "No problem! It looks better in you anyways." Stan chuckled.

I felt my heart ache as the words flowed out of his mouth, only to be met with Stan's gaze following Wendy as she walked by. I felt the pain in my chest again and I walked away while I stared at the ground, tears filling my eyes.

At lunch, I watched as Stan and Wendy kissed as if everything in their world was complete. I wish I could be in her shoes for once, but why would Stan ever kiss me? His heart completely belongs to Wendy and Wendy only. And that's why I continue to suffer.

I quickly stood and ran to the bathroom as tears flow down my cheeks, I was unable to stop the whimpers coming from my mouth.

I quickly locked myself in a stall and curled up and sobbed. There was nothing I could do to change this. I sobbed as the only thing I could imagine was Wendy having everything I wanted, everything was right in front of me but just out of my grasp, as it was given to someone else.

I cleaned myself up and went to class once I heard the school bell ring. I watched Stan and Wendy flirt with each other during class. I could feel my heart sinking into my stomach once again but I did my best to hold in the tears.

After class, I was talking with Stan as Wendy approached him. He rested his arm on her shoulder and I couldn't hear his voice anymore. The only thing I could hear were the thoughts racing in my mind. "Why can't she just leave us alone.."

I ignore the thoughts as I already know it's not her fault, but I can't help but wish she were dead.

Wendy and Stan continue their flirtatious actions from earlier and I can't help but feel pissed as my heart breaks. I quickly say my goodbyes and walk away.

Once I get outside of the school I yell as I sob. "WHY CAN'T I JUST BE WENDY?" I scream, unable to control my emotions anymore. I feel like my heart stops when I hear someone behind me. "W-what?" Stan's voice asks in confusion.

"You didn't hear that," I mumble as I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Kyle what's going on..?" Stan walks up to me and rests a hand on my shoulder. "Just don't.." I respond as my voice shakes.

I walk away, sobbing as I ignore Stan's efforts to get me to listen to him. I went home and lay in my bed as I cried. My phone constantly buzzed as Stan tried to call and text me.

I ignored it as I lay in bed, knowing I'd lost.