1

Hu Tao🌸👻

Hu Tao
Charlie is the premises clear?

Y/n
Affirmative Bravo

Hu Tao
excellent, commence steal that emo guy's hat is a go!!!

... 

You silently crept over the edge peering at the short male, he had indigo hair and a ridiculously large hat. 

you started walking towards them silently, book in hand as if you were minding your own wee business. as you got closer to him, say a foot's reach, you snatched his hat and made a run for it. 

dropping the book in your hand you rushed through the halls as the man behind you chased after screaming for bloody murder as you ducked as a book was thrown your way.

"Can't catch me shorty!"

"you get back here you fucking bitch! give me back my hat!"

you ran faster as you clutched the hat in-between your left arm and started dialing hu tao's number 'Shit I don't have her on speed dial shit'

you looked behind to see that the reincarnation of that one bohemian rhapsody songs was gaining up on you, and fast.

you started to panic as you ran faster as you cheered in victory as you succed in calling Hu Tao

"hu! hurry up I'm at exit B!"

"copy that!"

you turned around to see the indigo haired male gaining on you, and quick. "holyshitholsyholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitwhatthefuckkkkkkkkkk" you mentally cursed at your situation as you desperately ran faster, "why did i do this? that man looks like he wants to kill me! i could probably fight him anyways, shit but he looks like he could throw me over his shoulder, but wait, he's only a few inches taller tough, but like IK HE DEFO COULD" you internally screamed and cursed as you practically ran with tears in your eyes.

"Was that free lunch for a week worth it tough? was the promise of getting cash worth it? yeah I wanna die but holyshit not like this, especially not to a guy with a weird ass jellyfish haircut that want done properly, mofo looks like he has a bowl cut!" you were tearing up as you ran faster and ran towards the exit.

"There it is, the exit, my freedom, I'll live, I'll get to see how one-piece ends, thank the archons" you smiled as you sprinted towards the exit, not seeing noticing the two kids playing jump rope, ultimately getting tripped on the rope.

"Goodbye life, goodbye trees, goodbye to the cat I never got, goodbye sketchpad, goodbye hu, goodbye all my other friends, it was, a terrible life actually holyshit, except for some parts ig, wtv" you feel on the floor scrapping your knee in the process. The indigo haired male looked at you, an irk mark obvious on his forehead, he was pissed. Having no other choice, you decided to go plan D "now or never.."

you began crying your eyes out as you apologized making up some shitty excuse "IJM SO SHORY I WAS FORCED OT DO THIS IM SDO SORRY" your words came out incoherent and barely tangible, the man stood there confused and irritated, this went on for another minute as you saw hu's car in the exit "bingo". you lowered you head crying crocodile tears as the man in front of you had his fist bawled. you looked up at him with a smirk.

 "Sayonara motherfucker! " 

you threw his hat towards him as you rushed to hu's car as she sped away. "HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU PULLED  IT OFF!" Hu said cackling as she sped through the streets.

 "what do you take me for? some fool who can't do a proper job, please I'm not childe Hu" you said with a smug smirk.

 "also that crying act was hilarious! he was so confused HAHAHHAHA"  Hu Tao cackled as she pulled onto the driveway of the driveway of your shared house. It was rented not to long ago when the two of you entered uni together. 

the pair got out of the vehicle and into their humble abode. "Hey hu, say what was that dude's name?" you suddenly asked "Why'd you wanna know? Hu says confused, "i mean, we've done stuff like this before and you barely cared about who or what, what's different now??" she as throws her keys into the bowl on the drawer next to the door. 

"Wait, wait wait- don't tell me you think that guy's hot?!" she exclaims laughing. 

you shake your head and smile "nah, i just find him to be, interesting. My new hyperfixation maybe?" 

"well this ought to be good" Hu says mocking a western accent, putting her hands on her hips adding to add effect. The room falls silent as you look at Hu with a stern expression, she returns the same cold look. 

"..." 

The two burst out laughing, you slapped your thight as you wheezed, Hu fell on the floor wheezing. This went on for a good solid minute as you both calmed down. The two of you caught your breaths as you both slumped down on the couch. 

"Hey hu, do you have that weirdo's number?" you ask pulling out your phone "e-yup" she says popping the p as she types on the screen and returning it to you. 

"oh yeah never answered my question earlier, what's this dudes name?" you said waving the phone, an unnamed contact visible on its screen. 

"oh yeah" she says sitting upright. 

"his name?" 

"hmm..." 

"Oh! its Scaramouche"