Xiao Bday Special :)

"Hey hu- pass me that ballon quick!-" 

"Hey Xiangling?! how the food going along?"

"oh hey Zhongli! nice timing! help us out with these decorations!"

"Lumine! Aether! Paimon! right on time! come on lets set up the stream!"

Everyone was frantically working to get xiao's birthday surprise up and running. Xiangling was in the kitchen cooking, Childe was helping her as well. Meanwhile you, Zhongli, And Hu Tao were fixing the place up, you being on decoration, Zhongli on table and setting, and Hu tao making sure everything was clean.

"Coming in hot!" Xiangling said placing the 10th plate of almond tofu on the large scale makeshift cupcake tower. Zhongli nodded and proceed to arrange it properly, making sure as to not drop anything. 

"Uh can somone help me place these ballon up there?" You said pointing to a corner holding a ridiculously large arch of balloons. "Here, let me help" Zhongli said placing it in the corner "many thanks!" You said before proceeding to further work on the backdrop. Once you had finish you had walked over to the twins.

"Hey lumi! Hey aeth! Hey paimon! Hows everything going along?" You said sitting down beside lumine who had her camera in hand. "Everything almost set, should I get aether to get xiao?" She asked you while clicking away on her laptop, "oh wait let me see" you said rushing to the kitchen "hey Xiangling! Childe! Everything almost set?" You asked peeking trough the doorframe "Yep! Just one last plate of almond tofu, and another dish from childe" she said giving a thumbs up "dont worry girlie we'll wrap up soon" Childe said giving a thumbs up as well. You smiled at this and went over to check on Zhongli "knowing him everything's done by now.

You rushed towards aether and nudged him "hey go pick up your boyfriend" his face went cherry red at this and you could only chuckle at this "we're not dating!" He said defensively crossing his arms "whatever you say blondie, now shoo! Go get our friend!" You said pushing him out

"Alright everyone! Lets round up, Lumine! Start the stream!" Hu Tao said pointing to the blonde, she nodded in return.

"Hey guys! As most of you know, it's Xiao's birthday today! This is a suprise so no one be noisy on twitter kay?" Lumine started and winked at the camera, the viewers started flooding in like crazy and lumine placed the camera where it could get a full view of everything.

"They're here!!" Xiangling said in a whisper hush as childe closed the lights. "Aether, why are we at Childe's?" Xiao's annoyed voice could be heard from the outside, "Just go in!" Aether said as he pushed him towards the door. Xiao reluctantly opened the door, everything was pitch black as he entered cautiously, The next moment all the lights went on and a party pooper went off.

"Happy birthday xiao!" Everyone said in usion as Xiao froze in place. "Did you guys.." collective laughter was heard as Hu nudged his side "Come on Xiao! Really think we'd forget your birthday?" She said with a smirk.

Lumine walked over with the camera as she smiled at him "Say hi to the chat xiao" "h-hey chat"  He stood there rock solid and teh others started to get worried. "Hey xiao you ok?" Aether asked worried as he put a hand on his shoulder, He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"Oh wait! He's crying! Awwww!" Hu tao said giggling, "shut up" xiao said with a scoff, trying his best to seem annoyed, but it was obvious on the faint smile on his face and soft tone, that it was the exact opposite.

Everyone bust out laughing as he was guided by Aether to the table. His eyes seemingly sparkled as he saw the countless plates of almond tofu set up in a beautiful pyramid on a large cupcake tower. His eyes trailed towards the decorations, white, purple, black and teal balloons were made into several arches along with layers of foil curtain hung from several arches. The backdrop was a painted scenery from the top of the wangshu inn.

"Y/n had painted the background by the way" Aether pointed out as you rolled your eyes, "it was a pain in the ass but it was worth it seeing how dumb you looked when you saw what we did, you looked like a kid trying to not scream in a candy shop" you said with a snicker as Xiao rolled his eyes.

An alarm went off as everyone got out lightsticks and held it, lining up in front of xiao, making them lok like guards at a red carpet or the queen entering the palace. Xiangling and Childe came out of the kitchen with a huge cake, as everyone started singing.

"Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, to you. Happy birthday, dear xiao! Happy birthday to you!" By the time everyone finished singing, Xiangling and Childe were infront of Xiao "Make a wish little dude!" Childe said with a smile as xiao rolled his eyes for second time this day. He closed his eyes and blew out the candles as everyone clapped and some screamed.

A loud bang wa sheard from the door as Venti, Kaeya, And Diluc stood at the door holding several box of presents "We've arrived dearest friends!" Venti said waving his hand, a wine bottle clutched in his arpit. Kaeya waved at everyone as Diluc sighed.

Everyone ate happily as Venti and Kaeya, along with Hu Tao and you hyped Xiao up who was on his 10th plate of almond tofu. Once everyone had finished eating Hu Tao pushed Xiao towards the living room and made him sit on the couch. Lumine had placed the camera somewhere as everyone lined up with a gift in hand.

Zhongli walked towards Xiao and gave him a small box, a silk flower was placed on top. He hugged Xiao and whispered in his ear, "Happy birthday my dear son," he said patting his back " Im proud of you" he said before pulling away and giving him a soft smile, xiao nodded, the faintest of smiles on his face.

Up next was Xiangling "Hey Xiao! Since we all know you like almond tofu so much, here! Free almond tofu for a month!" She said cheerfully as she handed him a slip of paper, you could've sworn his eyes sparkled as he said thanks.

Next in line was Hu Tao "Heya big bro! Here, its not much but enjoy!" Hu said handing him a red box, it was, surprisingly normal "You'll need it later" Hu Tao winked at thim and Xiao sat there confused.

Hu Tao skipped away and Childe went in front of him " Heya dude! Its not much but i brought you the latest gaming set, it was surprisingly only 3million mora, pretty cheap if you ask me! Since i heard your brokedown a week ago" Xiao turned stiff hearing '3 Million mora' but quickly composed him self, it was Childe after all.

You came next as you handed him an album " Itthe ots a painting and pictures of every hangout wed had with the crew" you said with a smile and walked away.

Venti, Diluc and Kaeya all walked together as they gave him several boxes and Venti had whispered something to xiao that made him smack him. Diluc dragged the two away and Lumine went infront of him.

He handed him a slip of paper and told him to read it after Aether's gift was given.

Ather nervously walked up to Xiao, he had, nothing in his hands but a ribbon. He placed it on his head and gave a sheepish smile to xiao, his face was tinted pink, Xiao on the other hand was as red as Diluc's hair.

"Happy birthday xiao"

A few collective gasps were heard from everyone- except you, Lumine and Hu Tao, who had planned it along with Aether. Everyone burst out laughing afterwards, Venti went ahead and grabbed some wine glasses along with Kaeya, They gave everyone their own glass and poured some wine for everyone.

"Here's to Xiao!" Venti started raising his cup "To our beloved streamer! who would actually genuinely die for anyone one of us!", everyone laughed and raised their glasses to toast.

"To Xiao!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/n
Happy birthday to our beloved Yaksha! this doesn't affect the story line btw, just a short chapter to honor our traumatized adeptus <33

(Two consecutive days of updates?! I've never been more motivated, must be the procrastination for the test :))

ALSO I DINT REALIZE THAT I UNPUBLISHED VCHAP 4 OR JUST FORGOT TO POST IDK IM SO SORRY I FIXED IT </33