4

You walked around the campus nervously, you really didn't want to get caught by Scaramouche, after all, gods know how much spite and anger such a small body can hold.

You cautiously entered your morning class, it's been 2 weeks since you had talked to Scaramouche considering how he was so dead close to finding out who you were.

In short terms, you ghosted him.

The best solution to any problem really.

You sat in the front row right in the corner rather than your usual seat in the back, and rather than f/f, you brought along with you f/d.

Aside from that you'd also worn clothes parallel to the ones you'd usually wear. Instead of all-black grunge style, you went for a more soft academia style.

Sleeveless turtleneck layered with an open white button-up and a low-cut peach knitted vest. Paired with some dark khaki pants and a set of doc martens to match, along with a set of silver jewelry.

You watched as the other students started pouring in, one by one it racked your nerves hoping that a certain indigo-haired male wouldn't spot you, of course, you didn't make it obvious how you were oh so attentively watching each student that passed the entrance, no. You were looking through your peripheral vision, thanks to having such a nerve-racking home needing to know who's close and who's not really widened your peripheral vision.

Childhood trauma has its perks.

After a total of 47 students (yes you counted) low and behold stood the man of the hour, Scaramouche.

He wore a sleeveless compression turtleneck, some pretty long arms warmers, and cargo pants. He had a lot of silver accessories, most noticeable was the chain that hung off the double hole belt he wore, after were his one-to-many piercings.

You subconsciously gripped your phone harder as you saw him still looking down at your phone. As much of an asshole he was, you couldn't lie, he was fucking hot.

Sure we have Diluc, who had the privilege of being named pyro daddy, Kazuha who was just to pretty for his own sake, the Reyes sibling being a dangerous mix of cute and hot, Kaeya who even doe was a pretty petty douchebag was also attractive, and not forgetting Heizou who had that rizz aura around him.

But goddamn he was the definition of Rizz, that despite having the shitty personality he has people would still fall for him, maybe that's the reason he has 98k followers on Twitter.

Meanwhile, you lacked that, all you had was a shitty personality and an ok sense of fashion.

As other students walked in you watched Scaramouche sit the corner along the middle of the flight of chairs along the classroom, his eyes fixated on his phone.

The professor walked in, looking like she went through a storm one to many times, and quite literally, just woke up.

"All right class, I di not sleep at all, the time her eis yours and ill send the reviewer to everyone to study, but before that id like to announce we'll have a new project, and unlike how it should be i had the brilliant idea of grouping you into pairs"

Wait,

What?

"Considering the fact most of you are broke brooding introverts who barely interact with each other, I decided that 'hey, they need to get along' because all of you had been in my class for 2 semesters now, and all of you are still strangers, I bet my position there only a small fraction of you that actually know each other" 

Dammit, she was right, the only person you knew in the class was Shri because you found her phone once, along with Scaramouche for, obvious reasons.

"Anyways, here are the parings" the professor read trough each pair one by one, dread bubbled in your stomach as she read trough each one.