Dul

(Jennie Kim is back)

Lisa's POV.

me and kai are already here outside the airport, kai just parked the car.

im so excited when i found out to my mom that nini is here, yes i call her nini and my nickname is lili....she didn't tell me that she was going home now she was ready, but i was so happy because those five years didn't I've been with her, she's like a sister to me and that's all I consider her to be. I love her but as a sister.

I want to see her now I can't wait.

-----------

we are already inside the airport. I suddenly burst into tears when I saw her again sitting in the waiting area, I want to hug my nini right now.

I called her with a shout. " Nini"

I immediately came to her and hugged her. And she immediately hug me back.

"I miss you so much my Lili" she said while hugging me.

I said back "I miss you to unni- i mean Nini"

she doesn't want me to call her unnie, i don't know why.

Kai fake cough and spoke " I'm here too, don't I have a hug from my beautiful sister"

Jennie removed the hug from me and went to kai to hug him too.

"Of course you have hug from me, i miss you hyung" she said while hugging Kai and kiss him on the cheeks.

and when she finished she turned to me and hugged me again.

"Lili you really miss me?" She said while smiling to me. Oh i miss your gummy smile too.

"Yes" i said back I smiled at her.

"stop it first and let's go home then continue it jen and lisa and I'm sure they want to see you" Kai said while smiling at us.

"So let's go home Lili?" She said and clingy to my arm

I nodded and smiled at her.

(Ruby Jane)!