Chapter 5: You Again

Kies POV

it had been a couple days since the night I spent at JJs. We hadn't talked since then. My parents were pretty strict lately so I wasn't allowed out much.

They did, however, let Sarah come over to spend the night.

She was in my room, putting on my makeup and doing her hair. We weren't going anywhere, it was just for fun.

She went to my closet and started digging around trying to find something to wear. Suddenly I remembered what was in my closet.

I got up and tried to get her attention on something else, but it was too late.

"Hey, isn't this JJs shirt?" She asked, holding his shirt up and looking over at me kinda of suspiciously

"Uh, yea it is" I say, trying to act confused "he must have left it in my bag when we went surfing"

"Hm" she says, still sounding a little skeptical "probably"

I really hope she bought that.

Sarah POV

when I first saw JJs shirt in her closet, I wasn't going to say anything. I knew nothing was going on between them, so I didn't feel the need. But then I asked anyways, I guess just to see what she would say. And maybe it's just me, but she sounded really suspicious. The whole situation was suspicious.

Why would JJ just leave his shirt in her bag? It didn't make any sense.

Throughout the rest of the night, I kinda of subtlety brought JJ up any chance that I had, just to see how she reacted. And like her responses were normal...but like they weren't. I don't know it's so hard to explain. I just feel like she's leaving something out. Like maybe something happened.

Kies POV

she's got to know somethings up. Why does she keep talking about him now??

"So when was the last time you saw JJ?" Sarah asked me casually. This was like the 5th time she brought it up.

"Okay, Sarah" I start "what's going on? You've brought JJ up like 1000 times already. what are you trying to say"

"All I'm saying.. is that was a little suspicious" she says, smiling like she already figured me out.

"Well it's not suspicious, alright" I say, annoyed "what ever it is that your thinking, it's wrong okay trust me"

"You swear on your life" she asked dramatically

I hesitated

"Yes, I swear on my life now drop it" I say, going back to what I was doing.

I felt her look at me for a minute. I knew she didn't believe me, but really she had no proof. His shirt being in my closest could mean a number of things.

After that, she stopped asking abt it for the rest of the night.

In the morning, my parents finally let me go over to John bs to hang out for a couple hours. A part of me was a little nervous to see JJ again, but knowing him he probably won't bring it back up.

Me and Sarah pulled up to the chateau in my car, and went inside. It was only John b and pope though.

"Where's JJ?" I ask after we get settled in.

"Oh he should be here soon" pope said while looking in the pantry for food.

We hung out for a while longer, drinking beers and catching up.

"Oh shit my phone died" pope says, looking down at his phone "jb you got a charger?"

"Yea but we have different phones it won't work" John b responds