004

" where are you headed to ? " your mother asked as she washed the dishes .

you turned behind and faced her . " I'm going to my friend's house . "

your mother's smile slowly turned into a frown . " without asking me ? and for that , I'm not letting you go ." she said as she squeezed the sponge .

" what ? i already promised them ! " you said , you felt like you were about to die , especially since sae might feel like you betrayed him .

" no means no . tell her , anri . " your mother said , now turning her head towards your elder sister .

" um , i think y/n can go out with her friends . she's never really gotten much friends to hangout with and this is the first time in a while . "

" my little anri... always siding with y/n . how disappointing . " your mother sighed , massaging her temples .

" hey , don't make me the bad guy . " anri fumed .

" so can i go or not ? " you said , gripping onto the strap of your sling bag tighter .

" no . " your mother said once again . " and if you dare to object , i won't hesitate to throw this plate on your goddamn face . " she smiled in amusement .

upon hearing those words , you could feel your warm tears staining your soft skin . to avoid further embarrassment , you ran up to your room .

" look what you've done . " anri said , giving your mother a ' tsk ' and walked to her room .

--------------------------------------------------------------
sae itoshi (DMS)

y/n
i can't come .

sae
wait what ?
smtg happened ?

y/n
yh..
family errands ig

sae
u sure?
not u lying

y/n
im not?

sae
mf dryer than the fking desert rn
😐
seen.

sae
wtf
don't leave me on seen ..
delivered .

sae
goddamn it l/n
istg ..
wtf happened ?
if i had your address i would come over .
come on , answer me .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------" give me that goddamn phone , l/n y/n . i swear i will cut off your data supply . " your mother said in a furious tone as she entered your room , making you turn of your phone and sliding it in your pockets . you backed up until you hit the corner of the wall . you were really really terrified of the next thing your mother would do .

"
mom ! she did nothing wrong . she only asked if she could go out ! " anri said holding your mother by an arm but your mother's rage caused her to shake anri off of her , flinging her against the door .

your notifications were blowing up just because sae was spamming you non-stop , worrying about your wellbeing .

" anri . stay out of this . can't you see that she's in the wrong ? she clearly didn't ask my permission before going out . " your mom scolded anri , and it was all because of you .

if only you had asked her permission like a normal person would , right ?

if only you were a more polite daughter , right ?

if only you didn't agree on meeting up with sae ... right ?

you are the problem .
you caused your mother to hurt anri .

you made her mad .

this would not have happened if you and sae were still enemies would it ?

it's all . your . fault .

negative thoughts start to fill your mind as you realize anri had gotten hurt from getting flung on a door . you thought it was all your fault . you thought you needed to be a better daughter . no , it's all just in your mind . you weren't the one at fault here , but you couldn't realize that , could you ? no . because you were so caught up in impressing others , that you forgot that you had to care about yourself .

sooner or later , a loud knock could be heard on the door . you turn to look outside the window , and you noticed sae and tokimitsu there . it seems as though sae was smart enough to obseve the past conversations and to contact your childhood friend for your address . how smart .

well , weren't you supposed to be happy about this ? that sae was smart to come here along with tokimitsu ? yes , but your mind had been filled with awful and negative thoughts hat you could not even think properly .

he 's smarter than you .
oh , how weak and pathetic , unable to protect yourself .
what a pick me , needing two boys to come to your rescue .

you covered your ears to block the noises coming from your little head trying to make the thoughts go away . the noisy atmosphere had now turn into a calm and composed one . your mother let the boys in and she locked herself in her room , while glaring at you . it was like she was telling you that ' don't think you got away just because some guests are here . '

"
ah tokimitsu and ... sae . what business do you have with my sister !? and tokimitsu , how can you bring a guy like him here ! " anri scolded , unaware that you and sae had already made up and are now friends .

"
anri ! n-no he's not looking for trouble ! they're friends now ! " tokimitsu tried to explain .

"
tokimitsu .. you don't have to lie to me just because he threatened you , okay ? " anri replied , still not convinced .

"
p-please believe me ! l-look , y/n said it herself here ! " tokimitsu stutters as he shows anri the group chat message .

anri raised her eyebrow , looking at sae with suspicion but lets out a soft sigh .

" alright .. y/n 's in her room . try and help me talk to her alright ? i'm sure you can ! " anri smiled at tokimitsu , ignoring sae but still she lets them both in y/n's room .

the door creaks as tokimitsu turns the doorknob . " uh.. y-y/n ? "

" gah ! you actually came inside the room ! " you said as you droppepd the sharp object you were holding . ' shit . '

" what.. the hell are you doing .. " sae said as he rushed over to you while tokimitsu stares in fear .