007

" if being beautiful was a crime , you'd be the most wanted criminal . "

" if i was dared to shout to the world how much
i love you , i would simply just whisper into your ears . "

" your beauty knows no limit , it is endless like the universe and endless like time . even the moon and stars are shamed when faced with your beauty . "

" like a rose blooming in the morning dew , your beauty shines through the gloomiest of days . if i could , i would pluck you from the earth and keep you safe . "

" if i were a composer , i would write a song guided by the melodies of your soul , and with every note echoes the essence of your beauty through eternity . "

y/n was not aware but a tint of red could be seen all over her face as she read each and every one of the letters . they were heartwarming , just what you needed to end your day .

you had decided to take a nap for an hour , anri was busy working and your mother was outside working .

you turned ' do not disturb ' mode on your phone , you wanted no distractions while you were trying to nap . then , you placed your phone at the bedside table and turned off the lights . anri checked up on you while you were asleep and smiled .

* 12 missed calls from mom. *
* 3 messages from mom. *

you were sleeping soundly , smiling while thinking about all the letters he sent .

' so that's why he asked if i liked rizz .. tsk , there's no way he actually likes me ... '

the thought of the both of you dating crossed your mind and you quickly shook it away , continuing to sleep until your mother slammed the door open .

" L/N Y/N . JUST HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CALL YOUR PHONE AND SEND YOU TEXTS TO OPEN THE DAMN GATE !? " your mother fumed , she was extremely furious .

you were shocked by her sudden burst of emotions and checked your phone . 12 missed class and 3 messages from her . you couldn't hear the sound of the notifications since your phone was on ' do not disturb ' and you were tired and sleepy . your sister anri rushed into your room with a concerned look .

" i was asleep. . " you said , almost stuttering.

" you'd be able to hear your phone ringtone eitherway ? " your mother grunted .

you sighed . " my phone was on do not disturb mode. i can't hear notifications.. " you said , not wanting to make eye contact with her .

this caused her to get even more angrier . " your phone is to make phone calls and not only for playing games . why do you have to turn it on do not disturb!?"

" because , I didn't want distractions from my sleep..? " you shrugged .

" and if you were asleep , how did you even get up so quickly once i came home , HUH ? " your mother scolded .

" because you were loud , of course I'd be startled and wake up . " you said , getting quite annoyed .

" anri . did she or did she not sleep while i was gone ? " your mother asked nicely .

" yeah , she was sleeping . " your sister immediately replied , crossing her arms .

your mother scoffed . " and here i thought you'd be telling the truth . you always cover up for your sister . what is wrong with you ??

anri rolled her eyes , walking away to her room .

" and you . stop lying to me . you know what ? maybe it was a mistake for you to be in this world . you should go and kill yourself." your mother said , her rage out of control .

your heart broke once again , hearing those words . ' kill myself ?? '

you sat on your bed , feeling heartbroken and shocked by her words , and your mother slammed your door shut .

once you confirmed that she was gone , you started breaking down and cried . your own mother didn't love you and she wanted you to kill yourself .

the next few days , you've been sleeping late since you kept having negative thoughts and overthinking about how you weren't good enough to be in this world and how you will never be good enough for your mother .

--------------------------------------------------------------
" y-y/n ..? you've been pretty quiet lately , are you alright ? " tokimitsu said , tapping his index finger on your back .

you didn't really have the energy to respond , but you gave him a small smile . " i'm just really tired .. thanks for asking .. " you said as you lay your head on the table .

tokimitsu look at you in worry while sae just walked into the class .

sae knew and noticed there was something wrong with you , he thought about the possibilities .

he came to a conclusion that your mother had probably said some mean and rude things to you like before . sae grabbed your arm and dragged you outside .

" you're good enough . stop worrying . " he said , looking you in the eye .

your eyes shot wide open , you were shocked as to why sae could know this and how he had the ability to see through you so easily and quickly .

you didn't respond and lowered your head , not wanting sae to watch you cry .

he could hear your soft sniffles and he grabbed your chin gently , making you face him . he wiped the tears off your face and hugged you , your face in his chest .

he didn't care if his clothes would be stained with tears , he just wanted you to be okay . he had taken a liking towards you .

he crouched down and brought you down as well , he kept silent as you cry and explain everything that happened .

" she's being unreasonable.. don't listen to her . you deserve to live a good life . " sae responded with a soft tone .

thank you .

you wanted to say , but you couldn't as you were too sad and tired . you went to the washroom to wash your face and after getting out of the washroom , you and sae walked back to class .

" i.. loved the poems , thanks . " you said , looking at him with a gentle smile .

his eyes widened for a second then he turned away . " yeah , it's no problem .. "

the both of you had a very wholesome moment on that day .