The Blonde Haired Boy

"I can't believe you!" you yell slamming the front door shut. "It's for the best sweetheart" your dad replies quietly. "Kicking me out is what's best for me?!" As you're placing your bags in the back of the taxi ,getting ready to leave, your father reaches to give you a hug before you go. "Get the hell away from me." you say as you get in and close the car door.

The pain on your dads face as you were driving off did hurt you inside, but it's his fault for causing this fight. He shouldn't have made you leave. He only wants to clear another room for his new wife and her snobby kids, it's not fair. With all these sad thoughts rushing through your head you decide to take a nap ,since the ride is over 30 minutes long.

_____________________________________
*knock knock* Your mom wakes you up by tapping on the window. "Hey mom!" you say hugging her so tight she could pop at any moment. "Hi honey, I've missed you so much!" "Why don't we get your bags and show you your new room!" You nod your head and smile as you grab the duffel bag from the trunk ,and head towards the door.

Your mom leads you upstairs in to a room with pink flower wallpaper, dark hardwood floors, and bear decorations all around. "I know it may be a little childish, but it was your room when you were younger." "I'm not so sure what you're into now" she tells you while laughing a little. "It's ok, I love it." you reply setting your bags by the full size bed.

After setting all of your things in the right places and settling in, you open your curtains to see what's outside. When you open them you are met with another houses window right next door. As you're squinting trying to see what is in the room you see, the light turns on and a boy walks by. The boy has long, blonde, curly hair, light blue eyes, and big arms. He looks around your age, but while you are scanning his room he turns around to lock eyes with you.

"Oh no" You quickly moved to the side of the window frame to where he couldn't see you. "oh my god that was so fucking embarrassing" you think to yourself. After about 30 seconds you get brave enough to go back to the window. When you do he is still there looking into your room, and now looking at you. "Why does he look so pissed" you thought.

Instead of having a staring contest with a neighbor you don't even know ,you decide to grab some clothes and head to the restroom in your room to take a shower. While in there you can't stop thinking about how embarrassing that was and how you have to see that kid at school. You quickly wash up and get out so you can get to bed early and wake up for school tomorrow.

You Put on a plain white tank top with some blue striped shorts to sleep in. You ate dinner, brushed your teeth, and brushed your hair. Nothing left to do tonight so you start walking towards your bed. Glancing at the window you see that boy sitting on his bed playing the guitar. "That's impressive" you were mesmerized watching him play. You quickly snapped out of your longing gaze learning from last time. You set your alarm for 6:30 and hopped in bed. You're officially gonna be the new girl again. "I am not ready for this" you think while drifting off to sleep.

612 words 💗