Pinball Champion

"Y/N" you feel someone shake you "Y/N, wake up" Robin sighs. "hmm" you say yawning and in a sleepy voice. "Guys it's 5 am I don't worry wanna wake up yettttt" you stretch out the yet while they pull you out of your bed. "Cmonnnn let's go hang out while it's still dark out." Finney said trying to convince me. "Pleaaseee" "Ughhh fine" you grab clothes go the restroom, and put on this. (minus the headphones)

      "Okaayyy, so where are we going" you say walking out and heading downstairs

      "Okaayyy, so where are we going" you say walking out and heading downstairs. "I dunno... I just wanna have fun with my friends." Finney said and Robin smiled while helping me look in my cabinets for a good snack on the go before we get food. "CHEEZ ITS!" Robin said. "HELL YEAH!" you high-fived him for finding a good snack. "Give me some and let's goooo." Finn smiled. Then you all walked out of the door teasing eachother.

      "So Finn, you like anyone" you ask raising an eyebrow while eating. "Nah" "He does" Finney and Robin say at the same time. "Oh my God dude" He gives Robin a glare. "Ooh who is she?" you beg him to tell you and after around a minute or so he gives in "Fine, just don't tell her." You nod your head smiling at him. "Donna" you open your mouth in shock. "That's so cute!" he glared at you "Whaaaat she's adorable." you smile at him while you guys walk up to a park. You run up to the swings and grab the highest up one while the boys join you.

     "Y'know I never got to tell you guys this, but thank you for being my friends." They smiled and you. " I mean we only have known eachother a day and we had a sleepover already." you said laughing as they joined in. "I'm hungry" finney said. "Me too" you joined in. Robin got an idea "Let's go to the Grab'N Go before you know who gets there." You all stood up and started walking there. When you arrived and walked in you saw a pinball machine. "Oh my god! does anyone have a quarter?!" you said begging Robin and Finney. "I have one but it's my last, so you better win." Robin said smiling handing you the quarter. "Trust me, I was a pro back in (old town name) I'm gonna win." you slipped the quarter in and began to press the buttons.

     After what felt like forever to the boys you jumped up and down cheering. "Holy Shit!" you exclaim as Vance and his crew walk in."What?!" Robin said looking confused at me then Finn. "I JUST BEAT THE HIGH SCORE BY LIKE A THOUSAND POINTS!" you cheered. "What-" you heard a voice come from behind you. Turning around to see a an angry Vance Hopper. "Do you want to die?!" he yelled in your face making you flinch. "Are you jealous?" you snicker. "The fuck did you just say bitch?" he said balling his fists. "I mean are you?" "You seem really sad a girl beat you." you were finishing your sentence before he swung a punch at you. Without a thought you ducked and ran for the door yelling to Finney and Robin smiling "Cya later guys!" as Vance chases you out the door.

You've been running for around a minute before you look behind you to see he's not there. You stop to take a break from all the running and start walking while thinking to yourself. You turned around to check one more time but when you turned back around you see him standing right in front of you. "fuck.." you mumbled before he shoved you into the grass making you land on your elbows. "You messed with my game-" he started and you scrunched up your face. "Just do it!" you say and bracing yourself for pain. You peak open one eye to see him standing over you looking confused. "What?" you say. "You're making it no fun by just letting me." he rolls his eyes "Get up." He holds his hand out. "Uhm okayyy." you say getting up.

You stand there not knowing what to do. "sooo..." you say awkwardly. "Wanna walk home with me?" you say grinning putting your arm out hoping he'd say yes. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes slightly smiling but trying to hide it "Let's go." "This is my chance for him to turn around your status at your school from stalker to queen." You thought to yourself before you guys walked off together.

763 words💗💗