"Stalker"

*Beep Beep Beep* Your alarm clock blasted so loud you could feel your ears ringing. "I need to look perfect on my first day" you said to yourself as you jump out of bed and run to your wardrobe. While rummaging through your drawers you realize you forgot to close the curtains last night. Slowly turning around you walk to the curtains to close them so you can change. You decide to go with this outfit so you can look cute on your first day.

        Surprisingly you felt really confident with this on

        Surprisingly you felt really confident with this on. "Y/N come down stairs sweetie i made you waffles!" Your mother calls you. "Coming!" you yell rushing down the stairs. "Thanks mom" you say stuffing your mouth. "I'm sorry to just have to tell you that the busses don't come down here, so i hope it's ok with you if you walk to school" she tells you right as you're finishing up. "Yeah that's fine i just have to get going now." "Love you." "I love you too Y/N" she says back to you as your closing the door.

        When you get on the side of the road you hear a boy yell into his house before slamming his door "WHATEVER!" he starts walking your way stomping his feet while he walks. "oh my god!-" you think realizing that's the boy you saw. Speeding up your walk slightly ,so you don't bump into him, you trip over your feet and land on your hands and knees. You could feel your face go red from embarrassment while you start picking all your stuff up. As you pick up your last book you see a pair of feet appear right beside you, looking up slowly you meet eyes with the blonde boy. "Sup Stalker" he says walking away with an evil grin plastered on his face. You roll your eyes and continue walking to school.

After what feels like forever you finally arrived to the front of your new school. Everyone outside is looking at you and whispering. "I can already tell today is going to suck" you mumbled. Right before you could take your first step through the doors two boys appear and introduce themselves. "Hi!" the short one with curly brown hair says. "Hey" said the taller one with long hair and a bandana. "uhm... Hello?" "I'm Robin and this is Finney but everyone calls him Finn." " Y/N, Y/N L/N" you said smiling. "So does this mean we are friends now?" Finney said. "Yeah i guess it does" you reply happily.

     The bell rang and i read my first class which was in room 308. "You need help?" robin asked. You nodded and followed him. "M'lady" he says in a funny accent while bowing. You laugh and walk in. After 5 boring class periods and struggling to even find them. The bell finally rang for lunch time. When you arrived to the cafeteria Finney and Robin motioned you to come sit with them. "Hey guys!" you say happy to have some friends. "Hey" they both say. "Uhm Y/N can I ask you a question without you getting upset?" robin says with a half smile half worried look. "I mean yeah why not?" you say confused.

      "Are you really a stalker?" he says looking deep into your eyes. "What?!" you said shocked "No, what made you think that?" "Oh uh wellllll... there's been someone spreading a rumor that you are." "Who?..." your face goes pale and you feel your heart drop. "His name is Vance Hopper, but don't worry about him he's just a big bully" Finney said trying to comfort me. Your head shot up remembering this morning what that boy said to you. "Does this Vance kid happen to have long blonde hair and big arms?" you say rolling your eyes. "wow yeah..how did you know? he said suprised. "That is my new neighbor..."

      "Our windows are right across from eachother and we happened to look at the same time, then boom i'm apparently a stalker now." you say with a sarcastic smile. Right when you finish that sentence you see Vance get up and walk out of the cafeteria. "I'm gonna go confront him." you say to the boys and they look at eachother. "Wait Y/N maybe you shou-" Finney stops the end of his sentence as you walk out following him.
"She's gonna get herself killed" Finney said quietly leaning his head down.

747 words 💗