Chapter 1 - book thief

A/N: HEY and welcome to the first chapter of this new book!

The book takes place at the end in S2 E2 seeing stars. It's sort of an "what if" they got stuck in Hollywood. Stolas, Blitzø, Loona and Octavia. Let's see how that goes....

"You're here now" via hugged her dad tightly.

Stolas looked down at her with love and placed his hand around her.

Suddenly a bright light of colors displayed at the night sky.

Loona took up her phone to record the fire works, "what the fuck is that"

"My acting career" Blitzø said grumpy.

They all stood and watched the fireworks, both Stolas and Blitzø were happy they had found their daughters.

After a few minutes the fire works stopped and they all realized they should get back to hell.

"Now let us all return home shall we" Stolas smiled down at his daughter.

Blitzø couldn't help it but smile at them, they were so happy. And Stolas had something he would never have. Biological kids.

Loona went up to Stolas and held the book out to Hand it to him, but suddenly a quick shadow stormed by and grabbed the book out of her hands.

They all quickly turned around, "the book!" Stolas yelled and pointed at the running human.

"I'm on it!" Blitzø yelled back at them as he ran after the human.

The others ran after him but not as fast.

"Hey you daddy fucker give me that book!" Blitzø threw every object out of his way to catch up.

His breathe became faster and faster as he ran through the shitty streets.

Suddenly he stopped and looked around as he lost the human, he turned to see a shadow running through a little street.

He followed him through the street which led to a dead end.

Blitzø's breathe calmed down and he with exhausted voice pointed at the thief, "you"

The scared human wrapped his hands around the book and took off his hood to reveal a face pale skin with wide blue eyes and brown teeth, "no it's mine cunt, fuck off. What are you some random Brandon rogers cosplayer"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT" Blitzø yelled at the human.

"Now give me the damn book" he reached out his hands.

The human looked at him and stepped back, "nah ah this shits mine now"

Blitzø exhaled and cracked his knuckles, "oh well I guess we will do this the hard way"

And then he jumped onto the human and snatched the book out of his hands after some second of fighting.

Blitzø was about to turn but he decided to knock out the human with a punch, "that's what you deserve bitch!"

STOLAS POV

"Where is he? Did we loose him?" Stolas said in a slight worried tone.

"No he was right there dammit!" Loona pointed at a spot.

Stolas looked around for a short red imp but didn't see anything,