Chapter 2 - hollywood hotel

They all walked through the big glass doors and found themself in the large fancy hotel.

"Wow, it's big" Blitzø looked up at all the floors,

"That's what he said" Loona commented on him, as via laughed of her joke while Stolas knew she was talking about him.

"So what do we do now?" Blitzø asked them, even after being in the human world a hundred of times he still didn't know how to check into a hotel.

"We check in blitz, get ourselves a room" Stolas pointed at the reception.

They all went over to the lady who sat behind a desk on the phone.

"Yes.... Yes.... Alright" she hung up the phone, "now what can I do for you.." she stopped up after looking up at them. Two goth girles and gay dads she would have thought.

"Yes we would like a room please" Stolas used his most formal rich ass tone.

"Ah I see you're some rich people alright" she looked down at the room options. "Alright so I got a room for your daughters, and I suppose you two fathers want a room for yourself" she blinked at them.

Both Stolas and blitz looked at each other awkwardly while blushing, "lady no we're not- you see- he is-" Blitzø stuttered at her before being interrupted by Loona grabbing the two keys out of her hand.

"Yea sure thank you bye" she pushed them both out of the way towards the elevator.

"Alright so me and Via got room 321 in third floor and you guys got room 369 in the same floor just further away" she handed them the keys.

Stolas looked down at via and placed a hand on her chin, "are you sure you'll be alright far away from me sweetie?" He said ima soft voice.

Via took her dads hand off her face and spoke up to him, "yea dad I'm not 5 anymore it's fine" she looked up at Loona before they went in the elevator.

"Okey-" Stolas quickly said.

"Now where the fuck is our room" Blitzø looked at the number not understanding a thing.

"This way" Stolas walked past him in a hurry.

"Wait up bird ass" he ran after him because of
his short legs.

Stolas clicked the key into the door and twisted it around as he opened the door.

The room was large and well decorated and seemed a bit prepared for gay couples with all the pride shit.

"Oh look at that its even bigger than your room" Blitzø walked past him into the room.

Stolas followed him and locked the door behind him and standing there pretty awkward.

"So like do we just stay here" Blitzø went over to a chocolate fountain and dipped his finger in it.

"Yes for now, we have to get my grimoire back" Stolas squished his hand stressing out.

Blitzø noticed Stolas hands and went over and grabbed one of them slowly, he dragged him over to the bed and pushed him down.

"Oh... blitz" Stolas looked up at him with a small blush on his face.

Blitzø just acted like normal and threw the remote at him, "can you get that shit working»

"Oh yes sure" Stolas said softly turning on the TV

Blitzø jumped onto the bed right next to Stolas like it was normal.

The sun was setting and jt was getting dark over Hollywood, the hotel room was lit up by the last beams of sun light, candles and the TV.

Blitzø kept changing channels to try to find something interesting.

Stolas looked over at him, taking his eyes off him was a no. He looked more handsome than ever in his human disguise.

"Blitz.." Stolas said softly, Blitzø didn't turn his head but kept watching the tv, "yea?"

"We should get to bed now, you know we have a lot to do tomorrow, we should get some sleep" Stolas went out of bed to close the curtains and blow out the candles.

Blitzø looked up at him while pointing at himself.

Stolas tilted his head in confusion wondering what he wanted.

"Can I go back to looking normal?" He finely spoke up.

"Oh yes of course" Stolas slightly laughed.

He turned when both back to their imp and demon forms.

Blitzø felt more comfortable being back in his imp body, "yea that's better"

Stolas turned around to take off his clothes and led down on the bed with the blanket covering his feathered body.

Shortly after Blitzø also took his clothes off and went to bed.

They were both just laying there awkwardly quiet, "hey.." Blitzø whispered to him.

Stolas turning his head to meet his eyes.

In Blitzø's eyes he looked as handsome as he looked in human disguise, and he looked absolute dashing right now, Blitzø's hand slowly went over and took his, "we will find your damn book alright"

Stolas felt a shock of warmth go through his entire body as Blitzø took his hand, a feeling of what would you call it, love? It was like a good tickling feeling that was expressed by a blush on his face.

He took some secoubf a before he spoke back to Blitzø, "oh yes, thank you blitz"

They both let go of their hands and turned each their way to go to sleep.

Both their faces was looking at everything but each other and their eyes and face expression looked sadder.

A/N: eeee chapter 2 is done! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter , I know it's short but longer ones will come dw! And the next chapter of the other book will also release very soon