Chapter 8 - Fizzarozzie's concert

A/N: Hello reader, It's been a while but finely here's a 3600 word long chapter. Y'all have to brace yourself emotionally ^^ and sorry for any small typos, please make notice that I did write this at 1 am. But anyways enjoy.

"Hey via, does this look good?" Loona called out to Octavia whilst standing infront of a mirror, adjusting her outfit.

"Via..." Loona turned around to look at Via who glanced with emptiness down at her phone. She slowly walked over to her and looked down at her phone. She was about to write a message to her dad.

Loona didn't quite know what Via was still upset with Stolas, something form when Stolas and Blitz came to resque them when they were kidnapped by agents. But she knew Via had er episodes, and so did Loona. And it was a common understanding that relationships with their dads could be difficult.

"Hey just forget about him for the moment." Loona covered Vias phone with her hand before they were both looking at each other. "remember we have that concert thing" her lips curved into a smile trying to cheer Via up.

"Yea right.." Via slightly smiled back and turned her phone off, "How do you even know about this , concert?" Via looked over at Loona whilst pulling on another gothic like top she had found in a local LA thrift store.

"Well, I heard from Tex who is you know.... Beelzibubs boyfriend" Loona mumbled the last words, "And Beelzibub is known with some of the other seven sins and one of them is planning to go in human disguise and throw a concert here in LA. Its pretty fucking cool" Loona chuckled with the information.

"Really? One of the seven sins, are they even allowed to do that?" Via asked curiously, going over to the messy bathroom.

Loona shrugged her shoulders "I don't know, but it is pretty cool"

"Who do you think is hosting it ?" Via spoke to from the bathroom.

"Maybe mammon?... or asmodeus" Loona spoke excitedly.

"Mammon? Asmodeus?!" Via quickly peeked her owl head out of the door frame. "No way." She questioned herself.

Loona gave her a nod followed by a smile, before proceeding to take her stuff and stand by the door. "Coming?" She batted her eyes out the door.

"Yea....", via hurriedly finished up her eyeliner and mascara before shoving it all into her bag. "...okey done." She closed the bathroom door behind her before they both went outside the hotel room, locking their door.

Via was already on her way marching down the hallway before Loona halted her, "hey we should probably like...", she pointed towards blitz and Stolas door.

"Right, yea" via sighed and stood next to Loona as she knocked on their door.

There were a bunch of noises heard through the door, or Blitzø and Stolas messing around or whatever they were up too.

Eventually, the door handle was pulled and a quick clicking noise followed. "Fuck o-" Blitzø paused before noticing Loona and Via, "oh heyyy you two, everything alright my little loonie~"

Loona shrugged her shoulders and scoffed him away, "urgh..."

"Anyway... me and Loona just wanted to in form you that we are going to a concert thingy today. So yea..." via spoke quietly from her side, waiting for an approval.

A tall lanky human appeared behind Blitzø and squeezed his head over Blitzø's, "A concert? Really ?" Stolas asked.

"Yea. And we assume that's fine with y'all so.. bye losers" Loona quickly cut them off and shut their door for them.