Chapter 3 - A day as a family in Hollywood

TOOK A WHILE but here you have it chapter 3!

I just want to say that the timeline for this story is made and it's looking great, and this story might not be as ANGSTY as the others. But it sure is full of stolitz romance!

Enjoy :)

"Dad?... dad? Are you there?" A mumbled voice echoed in Stolas head.

Unbothered he turned around in his sleep to ignore whoever was talking to him. It had been one of the very few nights him and Blitzø actually spent together without any.... sexual contact.

And he liked that, having these normal moments with Blitzø where they could just be in love.

Through the dreamy thoughts he felt a cold wet material hit his face.

Stolas sat right up gasping with wet feathers covering his eyes, he took a deep breathe and moved the wet feathers from his sight.

"What is the matter..?" He mumbled in a sleepy voice, looking up at the two teens standing in front of the bed holding a bucket.

Loona and Via both glanced at each other before looking back at Stolas.

"What?" Stolas asked again, Loona and via both looked at each other again waiting for one another to speak up. "Well tell me would you please? Has something happened?" Those last words sounded worried, like Loona and vía knew something bad.

Via turned to whisper In Loona's ear, "he is your dad, you talk". She rolled her eyes at her, "sooo blitz is acting.... weird"

"Suuuper weird" via commented

Stolas turned to the side to find Blitzø not laying next to him, "what. What- has something happened to blitz!" The wet owl shot right up in worry for is little imp.

The two teens both turned quickly covering their eyes, "DAD!" Via yelled, "get some clothes on please!"

"Oh right right" Stolas rushed putting on some white robe laying on the side of the bed, "but- but what happened to blitz?!" He walked over to them both.

"Nothing happened to him.... He is just" Loona stopped looking up at the tall prince.

"Just what?" Stolas bent down to their height, "he is being super strange" via turned to her dad.

"How strange-" Stolas got cut off by the room door slamming wide open.

All of their eyes turned wide open by the sight of what they had just seen.

"Ohh HEYYY folks" Blitzø said standing in the room frame while carrying two massive bags and wearing a strange outfit..... he had three different sorts of hats barely covering his horns, a white shirt with the collar folded up and an awful Hawaiian unbuttoned shirt over. And not to mention the awful sandals and sunglasses.

He looked like a total vacation dad ready to go.

"Oh.." Stolas slightly blushed by the little imp being overdresses in such weird clothing.

"That strange" the teens said at the same time looking over at blitz.

"What?" He closed the door after him and threw the bags towards them, "what's that?" Loona pointed at the bags leaking with clothes and accessories.

"That! Is discuses and whatever human fashion is" Blitzø said with wide arms, seeming very excited.

"Blitz... is something up?" Stolas asked him still feeling something was off.

"What! Pfft no.... I just wanna spend a day in this disgusting place with my family" Blitzø charmed Stolas by grabbing him by his slim waist pulling him closer.