Chapter 2: To Keep The Star Ablaze

A week or two have passed ever since that night when she and the Tsaritsa spends some quality time inside the frozen forest. Since then, Lumine's workload has visibly been reduced for quite a lot.

Tsaritsa had stayed true to her words. The next day after the two returned to the palace, she had announced the retrieval of all Delusions she had previously given to all Fatui lieutenants within the army, including the one that Pierro is holding. And as the result of this, Lumine's operations of curing those who are suffering from the corruption has been stopped, at the moment anyway, knowing that someday the Delusions would be in use again in a matter of time.

However, as part of the prevention measures to make sure that Lumine would've never overworked and hurt herself again from curing those who are sick. Tsaritsa have created two new divisions within the organization, the weapon research and development team which are dedicated in furthering their technological advancements in creating more advanced weapons for combat and testing, with Pierro being the current head of it. And then the Delusion research and analysis, which are dedicated in continuing the Fatui's research in regards of the Delusions, with their goal being finding a way to reduce or completely terminate the harmful side effects that Delusions would normally inflict upon their users, and it was Lumine who got appointed by the Tsaritsa to become the head of this division, and thanks to her help she provides, the research team brings pleasant results so far.

And speaking of the Tsaritsa...

As for the matter of their relationship, Tsaritsa is more... Active to say the least. There is never been a day where she and Lumine didn't met. Almost every day, if it wasn't for Lumine who reminded her of the importance of their work to further their plans of overthrowing the divine, Tsaritsa would've likely made every day to be a day off, just so she could spend even more time with Lumine. And as for their more... intimate activity, it stayed the same as ever.

Everyday after work, Tsaritsa would surprise Lumine to death by appearing in her bedroom whenever Lumine tried to blink herself to sleep, saying things like "Why don't you just sleep in my bedroom tonight?" Before urging Lumine to use her teleportation magic to bring themselves to the queen's personal quarter so they could do those things without someone ever suspecting or interrupting them. Sometimes, Tsaritsa would also purposely leave the door unlocked, pretending to forget about it when in truth she was clearly trying to get into her nerves at the possibility that someone would catch them while in the middle of the act.

The queen is equally as annoying as she was lovely. And admittedly, Lumine too find this side of Tsaritsa kind of interesting and a little bit of hot too.

The woman is still taking the lead during their times together. Although Lumine has done a lot of learning through reading and practicing, she is not yet ready yet to do the Tsaritsa, with the woman in question accepting it, saying that seeing Lumine squirms and hearing her moans as she came on her fingers is already enough to make Tsaritsa satisfied. But still, it's pretty unfair though! How can the queen freely enjoy observing and tasting her body, when Lumine were never even had the opportunity to even see a single speck of skin under that elegant royal midnight blue gown the taller woman always wear? The more she thinks about it, the more desire starts to plague Lumine's mind that she is craving to rip open those stupid gown so then she could see what's under them. Maybe she would see the hidden beauty that the Tsaritsa is hiding from rest of the world, one that she has concealed after the events that made her reforming herself.

But, all of those things aside, Lumine thinks that their relationship is pretty much one that is a very good one. And quite the rare one too by her standards.

Back in the past, when she and Aether are traversing the multiverse together, both twins were never had any kinds of relationship with other people aside from a simple friendship. For both star-born children were self aware of their nature, a twin star who couldn't just stay in one place expecting that their stay would be permanent.