╏024

【Party!!】

【Party!!】

■■■■■■

Y/N hissed in pain when Ema put ointment on her wounds and helped her patch herself up and not collapse once again from blood loss. "It must hurt a lot right?" Ema asked as her fingers traced her wounds. "Your previous wounds aren't healed and you have new ones already... And some of the old ones have opened up too." She informed and all Y/N could do was sigh.

"How much do you fight?! Can't you rest for a bit?! Heal yourself first! Do you see the number of wounds?!" Ema nagged while Y/N rested herself on the bed and snuggled.

"Take me with you on your travels! I'll look after you!"

"Ema... You should find your dream. Don't get too attached to me that you forget your own identity. You know... You have been like that since childhood. I am not great... I turned in my father to the marines, I couldn't save my family on time and I won't be looking after the kingdom that my ancestors left for me... You shouldn't be looking up to me."

"But my dream is to be by your side..." She mumbled.

"No, it is not. I don't want you to be by my side. You'll only be a burden to me." Y/N stated which took Ema aback. "Wh-what?"

"Yeah... I have my own journey ahead of me and there are chances I might die along the way because my enemy is the world government and they have a lot of people who are stronger than me. A fight against them is really hard. If you were to come with me... You'll just get yourself killed and if things ever turned out to be like I can only save myself or you... I would save myself."

Those words left a bitter feeling inside Ema but she knew that it wasn't worth arguing about because it was Y/N's life and she couldn't interfere by any means. She just found it hard and confusing that without Y/N in her life, she had nothing else in mind that she wanted to do. She never thought of something for herself.

"I see... I guess, we have to go out separate ways" Ema said and Y/N gave her a nod "That's right and try to figure out what else you love to do without having me in the picture."