╏026

【History】

【History】

■■■■■■

Y/N held the rod that Sabo dropped and tapped it on the ground while Sabo and Ace knelt down in front of her. "Who are you guys?" She asked again.

"I am Sabo and he is Ace" Sabo said.

"You guys can take the bear" She stated and their eyes lit with happiness "really?"

"Yes! But I have one condition!"

Ace frowned and got up on his feet "What condition?"

"Show me around this mountain!!" She exclaimed.

"No! I am not a tour guide. I am not doing that," Ace said and looked away with a huff "I'll just steal this bear from you!"

Y/N smiled and lightly chuckled as she placed her hand on his shoulder and he looked at her with confusion but little did the poor boy know that he was about to get electrocuted.

"Ace!!" Sabo screamed and Y/N looked at him which made him gulp and step backwards "So? Are you guys showing me around or not?"

"We will, We will!!"

Beckman laughed to himself after witnessing this scene and leaned comfortably on the tree while closing his eyes "She'll surely become strong in future."

And that was the start of the friendship between the trio. Luffy and Uta would compete every day with each other and Y/N would go back to the mountains to meet Ace and Sabo.

---

"So you are a pirate huh? That's so cool!!" Sabo exclaimed while handing over an apple to her. "I am going to become a stronger pirate than you! Everyone is going to know my name!" Ace declared and the other two chuckled.

"And Y/N you are not welcomed in my crew"

"I don't want to be a part of your crew anyways. Once I grow up and become strong, I'll start my own crew!"