• C H A P T E R - 2 •

Enjoy Reading

"Tum bhi!" They both exclaimed at the same time looking at each other. Suddenly the lights went on! They heard some noises. They both exchanged a look and hide behind the boxes of decorations lying on the floor. Both shut their eyes tightly as if they did some crime and didn't want to get caught.

Aneela and Salma were laughing around some talks, they were talking something random and remembering their college days.

"Arre Aneela where is my daughter? I haven't seen her till now after coming here." Upon hearing this Meerab got tensed. "She has grown even more beautiful than the last time I met her. I can't believe she'll now become my Murtu's wife." Salma asked with a smile.

"Yes even I can't believe she has grown so fast, it just felt she was a child yesterday and today a grown independent woman. She said she's going to beauty parlour. I asked her to call the ladies here only but she said she'll go herself." Aneela replied her, Meerab sighed in relief.

"Where is Murtasim? Still in restroom?" This time Murtasim crossed his fingers hoping that they do not have a check on him otherwise he'll get caught.

"Yes maybe... he while going to his room told me that not to disturb him and he'll come to the function by himself only." Salma replied.

"Okay so it's better if we give him some privacy, we'll see him direct when the function will start. Come let's check what else is undone." Aneela and she moved from the hall.

As they left, both of them stood but their heads got bumped. They rubbed their forehead, Meerab stopped Murtasim who was moving to pick his phone. Murtasim looked at her in questioning manner. Meerab came forward and let her head hit his. "Ek baar sir takrane see nafrat badhti hai. I don't like it if anyone hates me." Murtasim shook his head and smiled.
_____________

Meerab and Murtasim both were walking on road surrounded by silence, trees and light that diverged through the street lights spreading it in wider area. They can even listen third footsteps.

"I can't believe this, we both are running away from our own wedding that too together, I mean who on this planet does so... This is crazy!" Meerab laughed saying this, her hands were on the strips of her bag.

"Same! I never thought in my wildest dreams that one day I'll be running from my wedding with my happen to be bride. But it's fun." Murtasim joined her in laughter.

"Our parents must be worried for us, infact I believe they must have started searching for us everywhere, but it's their fault without asking my consent they fixed my wedding with you. That's why I had to run." Meerab said.

"Hey what's problem with me? I'm handsome, well educated, self dependent and running my company on the top!" Murtasim asked her with mischievous glint.

"You tell me why were you running? I'm beautiful, smart, well educated and have a well paid job." They both again laughed on this.

"No seriously if you had any reason you could've said no to your parents!" Meerab raised her eyebrows in questioning manner.

"How could I say no when they didn't tell me about my own wedding, just last night they emotional blackmailed me and didn't give me any chance to speak. And I was running because I have a girlfriend, I tried to tell my parents but everything happened so fast that I just couldn't and hence, finding it as a last option, I ran away."