• C H A P T E R - 5 •

Enjoy reading

They both reached at the hotel Silver Stars.

"Hii! What can I do for a charming man like you?" The receptionist asked while shamelessly staring at him as if she hadn't seen a boy in her life.

"Care to introduce yourself first?" He asked with an interested look.

"I'm sexy!" Murtasim's mouth fall apart.
"I mean Lexi.....You haven't heard me wrong right?!" Murtasim nodded in no.

"Can I have two rooms with a single bed?" Murtasim asked looking straight into her eyes. His hand made a way to the top of hers. If only you could see her face, she had turned into a ripen tomato.

Here Meerab looked like a third party between these two flirts. What the hell! what she said "sexy" huh!!

He has eyes of pure mischief. There was something about Murtasim that drew people to him. Meerab guess it didn't hurt that he was a good looking boy, but it was more than that.

"Excuse me!" Meerab interfered in between. But it was adding no effect on 'laal tamatar' there. She ignored Meerab's words and was busy in admiring the person right in front of her.

"I'm sorry handsome, but we're having only a room available at this time and all rooms are booked." She drowning in his deep dark brown orbs.

"Is there any other hotel near?" Murtasim asked. She shook her head in no. "Why would a single and charming guy need two rooms, isn't one is enough?"

Murtasim was about to give a flirting line but this time Meerab interrupted. She first pulled Murtasim's hand away from that receptionist hands. This made the receptionist look at her, it was irritation written all over her face.

"What's your problem? Can't you see, I'm busy with him who has probably come first for the room and for your information, we have only one room left and we are giving that to him." She completed with a smirk.

(Only if she know how Meerab is going to drop a nuclear bomb on her💀)

Meerab smiled inwardly, she holds Murtasim's hand and moved closer to him. A warmth surrounded her but she ignored. Murtasim looked on, something was there he couldn't understand, his ongoing emotions. Receptionist's smirk slowly started turning off.

"Don't worry about me sweetheart, we'll be sharing the same room. After all we are going to get married the next night. It won't be any problem for us." She winked. Receptionist's eyes widened.

"Then why he asked for two rooms?" She questioned.

"That's because he didn't want to hurt my feeling. But I have no problem and if you please give us the key." She forwarded her hand. The receptionist push the key to her in jealousy. Meerab passed her a tight smile and move forward to the passway, "If you get bore of her, here is my number."

Meerab before Murtasim could do anything, snatched the chit and crumbled it and threw at her side. Her face was worth watching. Meerab pulled Murtasim with her.
___________________________

"What was that?" Her nose flaring, her eyes shooting a glare at him. As they entered the hotel room. The floor is polished concrete, the walls grey and royal blue shade and the furniture designs perfectly fitting the room.

"What!" He acted innocent, asking her as if he hadn't done anything.

"Don't act innocent, what were you thinking while flirting with that good for nothing receptionist."