Meeting.

(Y/N) POV.
______________

I was walking down the street just coming back from training. I usually don't train on on a random day as Wednesday but I felt like it. It was 8:00 pm. I'm already running late to go home. I continue to walk until I heard a scream. My head snap toward the scream and ran to it. There I saw a purple mask wearing turtle helpless against a few guys. Well.... mutant guys.

"Hey! Let him go!" I scream and they all snap towards me. Big puppy over there and fishy laughed at me.

"And what's a little girl like you gunna do about it?!" Puppy laughed at me.

"Oh, and what's a puppy gunna do to me?" I snarl back. He growls and runs to me, before I trip him and kick his back making land hard on the grown. I grab his arm and flip him into a building. Now it was time to deal with sushi over here. I ran towards him kicking him straight in the face and knocking him out. I turn around to see the turtles looking shock at me.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask holding my hand out to him. He reaches it and I help him up. He was really tall.

"Y-Yes. Thanks you, and your not scared of me?" He ask me. He flushes as he realize you guys are still holding hands.

"No I'm not scared of you. I see things like this all the time. So what's your name?" I ask him leaning a bit.

"I-I'm Donnatello, Donnie for short. What about you?" He ask me. I smirk. I think I'll have fun with him.

"That's something for me to know and for you to find out. Well bye! See ya soon!" You said and jump on the roof and disappeared leaving him shock and amazed.

Donnie POV.
________________

Wow. That girl. She was strong and beautiful. She mysterious I can't believe a pretty girl wasn't afraid of me. Her (e/c) shin so bright in the moon light. Her (long/short) (straight/curly/wavy) (h/c) was beautiful. My heart pound from my chest. Oh no... don't tell me I'm falling for a girl I just saw?! But why would a girl that just saved me go for a dork like me? She looks like she'll be better for Raph. She was strong, nice, beautiful, and hot at the same time. How can someone be so cute.... AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME?! She was nice, but decided to tease me and not tell her name.

Oh I will find her name. I walk down to the lair, looking all love struck. I can't believe I might fall in love with a girl that only saved me. Well then again I did fall in love with a girl I didn't know and was terrified of me. Just like how I met April. But she wasn't. She's.... Different.

"Uh oh, Donnie looks love struck" Raph said and I snap out of my gaze.

"Who did you meet Donnie?" Mikey ask me and Leo came in to see what was going on.

"I-I don't know. She saved me from shredders guys and left without her telling me her name. She wasn't even scare of me!" I explain to them. This is a huge deal. For a human to not be scared of one of us is extraordinary! Absolutely amazing. Like a miracle.

"So what is she like?" Leo ask me.

"She was tough and beautiful. Has (e/c) and (straight/wavy/curly) (h/c). But why would she go for me. She's more like for Raph type" I said and I see Raph smirk.

"So you wouldn't mind if I...?"

"No! You will not have her!" I scream but covered my mouth and blushed. They all laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to my lab" I growled going to my landing thinking to myself.

"I gotta see her again"

•••••

I'm sorry if it sucks! It will get better I promise!