1

Hehehehehehe another story bc i dont have a life😍😍😍😍😍

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️

omegaverse bc yes

VERY feminine Atsumu, i dont typically write him like this but i thought why the fuck not🤷‍♀️

swearing, probably alot of it

possible sexual stuff? haven't decided

ENJOY🤭🤭

3rd person POV

" Raven your on in 10! " Komori shouted as Sakusa brushed off his clothes one last time. He shifted his feet, holding tight onto the microphone.

(MUSIC STARTS HERE!!!)

Sakusa stood for a moment as the music begun. He counted to 5 in his head before making his way forward, walking threw a cloud of smoke.

" Imma care for you. " He gently sung into the microphone, his fans going hysterical. He smirked, stopping in the middle of the large stage.

" Imma care, for you you you. " He echoed, gently leaning foreword. The crowd went wild as he winked, gently chuckling at the excitement from his fans.

You make it look like its magic.

Oh yeah

Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you.

He pointed at his eyes, then pointed at the crowd. Some squealed whilst others screamed ' I love you's '.

Im never confused~

Hey, hey, and im so used to being used.

Sakusa walked towards the edge of stage.

So I love when you call unexpected.

He slowly squatted down, leaning closer towards his fans.

Cause I hate when the moments expected.

He placed a hand on his chest, making a almost pout like face.

So imma care for you, you, you.

He pointed at everyone, making the crowd scream. He stood up, taking a couple steps back.

Imma care for you, you, you. Yeah.

Cause girl your perfect.

He brought his veiny hands up to his neck in a sexual way, gripping on tight as he glanced at everyone with a mischievous smirk.

Your always worth it.

And you deserve it.

He brought his hand up to his head, combing his fingers threw those perfect locks.

The way you work it.

Cause girl you earned it, yeah.

He flicked his finger up as he sung the high note.

He pointed the microphone towards the crowd, motioning them to sing louder for the next part.

" GIRL YOU EARNED IT, YEAH! "

They all screamed, some jumping up and down. Sakusa smiled, pointing the mic back towards him.

(Okay im too lazy to do the rest so time skip to after the concert 😍😍)

Sakusa chugged down water, finishing the bottle in seconds before plopping down on the large sofa. He flicked away his sweat covered bangs, letting out a sigh. Sakusa loved his job and all, but it was a pain in his ass most of the time.

" Kiyo! ive got something to show you. " Komori bursted threw the door, immediately throwing himself next to his dearest cousin. Sakusa hummed, glancing over at what Komori was looking at.

" Soo you know Atsumu-chan right? The super famous artist for being like one of the only Omegas in the industry? Welllll, he reached out to us asking if we could collaborate! " He beamed, shoving the phone in the raven hairs face. He took a moment to process what Komori just said.

" Holy shit, no way. " He mumbled. Were his ears deceiving him or was the one and only Atsumu-chan gonna do a collab with him? If you didnt know, Atsumu or as everyone calls him Atsumu-chan is one of,  if not THE most popular artist in the music industry right now. Hes only ever done a collab with one person, that person being Owlet (I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE😭😭 and yes its our pretty boy akaashi<3 )

" Accept the offer. "

~

Hehe short lil chapter today! Ill post next chapter tomorrow <3

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT THE SONG LINK BUT I JUST ADDED IT SO SORRY ABOUT THAT

-Kat<3