4

3rd person POV

3 month time skip<3

Sakusa sat on a love seat as Atsumu was in the studio, singing his heart out, well more like rapping his heart out. I watched in awe, who know someone like him was so talented? Watching as he effortlessly lets the words spill off his tongue, he sure is a natural. Sure he is an omega, but you can't underestimate ones skill, omega or not. Atsumu's pale face makes each freckle visible, his pink cheeks uplifting with each smile. The beige cut off top, hugging his chest. Baggy jeans resting on his hips, his curves visible to the eye. Who knew a male could look so feminine.

" Nice work Atsumu, lets call it a day. " Atsumu smiled, giving an enthusiastic nod. He skipped back towards me, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

" Omi Omi! Our song is comin along nicely hmmm? " He sets his hands on his hips, giving me his signature smirk. Its been 3 months since we begun working together and in all honesty, these 3 months have been better than he thought. Him and Atsumu have grown closer, with the occasional flirting between the two. Sakusa couldn't be happier.

" I definitely is, you think the fans will like it? " He asks, taking Atsumu's hand and intertwining it with his as they walked out the building.

" Duhh, who wouldn't. " He teased, jabbing his elbow into the Alpha's side. Sakusa hissed, causing Atsumu to holler out a laugh. He smiled, admiring the gorgeous sight. It wasnt one of his cocky laughs, it was a genuine one, a laugh only a selected few got to see, Sakusa being one of the selected few. The raven haired stop in his tracks, causing Atsumu to give him a look of ' what the fuck are you doing?' He snaked his arms around the smallers waist, nuzzling his nose in his scent glands. Atsumu let out a squeak at the sudden movements.

" Omi-kun... Whats wrong? " His face softened, lifting his hand to pat the males head.

" Mmm... You smell sweet. " He took a long inhale, gently groaning at the addictive smell. Atsumu flushed, he had never seen this side of the alpha.

" Lets head back to yer apartment alright ? " He smiled as Sakusa lifted his head, their eyes locking together. He gave a slow nod, continuing the walk home.

~

" Atsumu come back. " Sakusa pouted as the lump of warmth left his side.

" Omii, ive gotta grab 'm phone! " Atsumu huffed as he was drug back into the depths of Sakusa's arms.

" Nope. Stay. " He nuzzled deep into his neck, intaking the delicious and addictive smell the omega gave off. Atsumu gave up. Letting his body go limp, groaning in defeat. Sakusa pulled Atsumu ontop of his chest, making eye contact with one another. He watched as Atsumu's expression went from shock, to a soft and gentle one. They stared at eachother for a moment, their stomachs dancing around in excitement.

" Omi, why are ya so clingy today? Not that I really mind. " He asked, slightly tilting his head to the side. Sakusa let out a low chuckle at how adorable Atsumu looked.

" Just feel like it. " He shrugged, not knowing why either. Atsumu brushed it off, enjoying the attention he was getting. ' BZZZZ BZZZ BZZZ '

" Okay I need to get up now.. " Atsumu mumbled, finally able to sit up. He reached over and grabbed his phone, putting it to his ear. Something clicked in Sakusa. Almost immediately, he grabbed onto Atsumu's thighs, giving them a tight squeeze. He jumped a bit, earning Sakusa a glare. This continued on the whole call. His hands begun to adventure further up, causing Atsumu to constantly swat him away.

" Mhm, sounds good. Alright buh bye. " Atsumu hung up, throwing his phone to the side.

" Omi what the hell! " He pouted as Sakusa begun to laugh. His hands slowly traveled up to his waist, giving a gentle squeeze.

" Sheesh, I know 'm pretty but my goodness. " Atsumu laid back down, getting comfortable once more. Sakusa's hands rested on the blondes ass, smirking as he watched him turn cherry red.

~

Sakusa and Atsumu were at a park, sitting on a bench watching the sunset. It was silent, only the sounds of birds chirping and the leaves rustling against one another. The sky was painted in all sorts of reds, oranges, and purples. They sure did mix wonderfully together. Who would have thought if you threw some random colors together, you could make something so beautiful? Sakusa looked over, noticing Atsumu nervously tapping the pads of his fingers against the cold metal of the bench, looking lost in thought.

" Everything alright Atsumu? " Sakusa questioned, gently resting his hand ontop of the blondes. Atsumu looked over, giving a soft smile.

" Everythins okay Omi, just thinkin thats it. " He reassured, taking his hand and holding it tight.

" Well, what are you thinking about? " He looked back towards the sky, admiring the gorgeous sight.

" Our new songs, do ya think people will like em? 'M hoping they do cuz we been workin hard on em. "

" Im sure they will Tsumu. " The alpha shook his curls out of his face, giving the blonde a small, but reassuring smile. His eyes lit up.

" Holy shit. Ya gave me a nick name. " His eyes were wide, his smile wider. You could tell just being looking at him he was full of glee. How cute.

" Oh, Tsumu? Yea, what about it? " Sakusa acted as if it was nothing. Sure, maybe to him it wasnt, but to Atsumu, it meant the world to him.

" Oh my god your blushing! " Sakusa blurted out, immediately laughing his ass off.

" I- OMII STOP!! IT AINT THAT FUNNY!! "

~

Sorry for all the time skips! Love you all! Hope your day today was amazing, if not, i promise it will get better<3

-Kat<3