3

I let out a sigh again and looked at my bed just to see a big mess. My bed curtain is now broken because of the fall so I have to get it fixed too.

My bedroom doors busted open, and some guards along with my family. The look on their faces was fear and anxiety.

"Vivian!! Are you alright!? We heard the alarm go off!" Oliver yelled out as he ran over to me and held my shoulders.

The guards looked around the room and towards the open window behind me.

"I am fine...just a little surprise visit, that's all," I told them with an awkward smile...

"Who dares trespass into our home!? Are you sure you're alright? It took us a long time to get up here, your room is on the top floor so we tried our best" Father said quickly as he went to look out the window.

"Oh, you know...just random man." I quietly said while glancing at my mother.

"What? How is he able to get past all the detections and traps!? How did he not make a single noise?!" My mother yelled out.

" Mother, Vivian is marrying into the Agriche family...What do you expect?" Oliver told her, and she just shakes her head.

I guess being married into that family causes many assassination attempts too?

I like how they are all so calm about this...are they not supposed to be freaking out or anything?

"Right but who exactly is she marrying? They have around three sons..." Mother asked Oliver and Father.

I turned to look at them too with my mother, I also wonder who I end up with.

"I believe it is one of their oldest sons, Dion Agriche," Father said calmly to Mother, her eyes widening in shock.

" Okay, how did it end up with Dion?" I asked Oliver.

" Well Jeremy was not currently home, he went on a mission, Fontaine did not match my liking for a groom for you so we just ended up choosing Dion. Lant Agriche agreed to it, '' Oliver explained to me.

"Agriche accepted it so easily? Is it because of the potions they needed? There has to be another motive Father...this mission will be harder with Dion as my fiance'' I told them in all honesty.

"We will see, when the sun rises, let us get prepared for breakfast," Father said and quickly made his way out. Everybody else followed him out of the room and down the many stairs.

.

.

.

.

I just let out a long sigh and took a look around the room...looking at the mess of my bed. I am going to leave it as it is, I'll fix it later when I come back from breakfast.

I made my way to the closet, chose a dress, put on the corset, and just made my way down to the dining room. I didn't even put my hair up, I just let it flow by itself.