5

I was in a daze staring at them before seeing Roxanne slap his face and tell him she will not let it slide for the fact that he sent the monster to madam Sierra.

He slowly touched his face, looked over at me, and started grinning... that's creepy as heck!

We made brief eye contact but I'm sure he can see how weirded out I am by his actions toward Roxanne after looking at me. I mean who didn't? If you did not know they were siblings, you would think that they have a thing for each other...

I nervously chuckled as he took his leave...I stood up slowly making sure that Madam Sierra was comfortable.

"I...I should take my leave Madam Maria" I told her.

She just gave me a nod with a big smile on her face.

I then turn to Roxanne.

"Lady Roxanne, I shall take my leave, I don't think I can handle any more when it is barely past late afternoon," I told her as I slightly bowed my head. She looked at me with slight worry and nodded.

"I will send you a letter soon," She said.

"Wait, wait! Who is this lady? I've never seen her here before" the blue eye dude I was trying to kill quickly asked specifically as he joined in.

I looked at him and slightly bowed my head and introduced myself before taking my leave.

" I am Vivian Barret...young master Dion's fiance," I told him and left with the help of Madam Maria's maids.

.

.

As I got into my carriage and closed the door, I quickly relaxed and took a big breath...I held my breath through the whole situation...I never expected to experience so much in one day! I mean like...come on man! I've just got here! Also...the fact that the intruder is an Agriche is even worse! How am I supposed to fake now?

I took off the heels that I was wearing because my feet started to hurt when I was jumping from branch to branch. I can see a small blister here and there but it was not that bad. IT WAS NOT the FIRST TIME IN HEELS JUMPING AROUND...I MEAN COME ON, I USED TO JUMP FROM BUILDING TO BUILDING SO THIS IS FINE!

I let out a sigh and lean back comfortably, waiting for the carriage to move.

Then suddenly, the doors of my carriage opened, and someone entered. With the sudden sound of the door closing right after. Barely enough time for me to quickly stand up and grabbed my dagger, aiming straight at the neck of the person.

The man was tall, with dark hair and...red eyes.

He has entered my carriage.

He looked at me and then down to my shoes that were currently in the middle of the carriage...completely not ladylike at all!

He sat down and stared at me with his bright red eyes...unfazed at the dagger that was aiming for his neck.

"How dare you?" I say to him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and just pushed my dagger away from him with his two fingers.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"For the tea party that was hosted by Madam Maria," I told him straightforwardly.

"Tea party where they show off their dolls?" He asked once again...

I let out a sigh

"Your Dion Agriche?" I said quietly as I lower my dagger...

"Do you like the hairpiece?" He changed the subject quickly as he looked at the hairpiece in my hair.

"I love it, I thank lady Roxanne for giving it to me as a gift," I told him in all honesty as I sat down.

I swore I saw a little smile on his face.

"I saw you when you were looking at the Pedalian, you even made eye contact with him," Dion said while smiling...a fake smile to show that he is totally not angry at all...

"He seems to be nice, I saw how he killed the monster you sent toward Madam Sierra, besides, his eyes are quite pretty," I say while looking out the window, trying not to show fear.

After a few seconds of silence, I stood up and opened the doors.

"I would like to go home, so please leave me alone," I told him,

His smile quickly dropped. He took my hand in his and kissed the back of it. Chills ran through my body, I looked away while he was doing that. I did not want to see the face he was making at all.

As he got out of the carriage, I went to close the doors but before I could, his hand stopped me midway.

"I hope you will look at me next time, also...nice bracelets," He said and left.

I quickly closed the door and sat down while the thought of the events that happened today flooded into my head.