8

"I did not give permission for you to come in," Roxxane says as she masks herself again.

I quickly fixed myself and sat up straighter.

"My fiance is here," Dion says as he came and sat next to me...a bit too close to my liking.

"Greetings to you too," I say to him before looking at Roxxane for help...she just gave me a wink and walked out of the room...

I- she betrayed me!

I slowly look at Dion, who is already looking at me...

"Why are you here?" I asked him, trying to start a convo.

"When are you moving in?" He asked.

"Whenever you ask my parents for permission," I tell him.

"I shall return with you to your home then," Dion says as he leaned in closer.

"Why so fast? We still got time before the wedding" I say to him as I stare into his eyes, not willing to lose.

"Because..." he says as he leans in closer and closer, his hands slowly wrapping around my waist...

"...I want a taste of you" he whispered, roughly pulling me onto his lap...both hands on my waist, staring at me intently.

"W-w-wait a second" I got cut off when he suddenly laid me down on the couch we were on, with him now hovering over me.

"Hm?" he hummed out before putting his head at the crook of my neck...awkward.

I squirm, trying to get out of his grip, but with his whole body on top of me was impossible!

"D-Dion what the heck!" I whisper yell at him, I can feel him smiling.

"You smell good" I hear him say in a mumbling voice.

"Get off of me!" I whisper and yelled at him again, this time, using all my strength to push him off, he fell off the couch and onto the ground.

I quickly sat up and glared at him