Roc Story

Diggy: Your mom didn't mean to hurt me,Roc and Lucas she was hurt. Lia was already born I cheated on your mother we had a huge fight to the point where she was about to take off her engagement ring and leave me. Roc you have the floor.

Roc: She called me to come see her tell her everything that happened between her and Diggy. I did we went to my house and gave her water and she started talking about how great I am and how fine I was. She kissed me and then Jasmine was conceived I never forgot that night.

Lia: I knew you did something for her to walk away from yall marriage you are always a cheater.

Roc: Look he is your father he will go to the moon if you asked just to make you happy. You will respect him you better be grateful he is spoiling you and giving you what you need.

Jasmine: Your not father of the year yourself you kept me away from my mom who I needed. You both should be ashamed (walks away).

Mika: Jasmine (runs after her).

Gina: Hi everybody.

Roc: Your Gina and Lucas.

Gina: Yeah hi.

Lucas: Gina go talk to your sisters.

Gina: Ok (go by her sisters)

Lucas: So what's up?

Diggy: Your the worse you took her daughter out of the country.

Lucas: I did what I had to do you were the one who kept cheating and cheating so she can keep sleeping with other guys to get kids.

Diggy: I would never keep the mother of my 3 girls away from them like moving to a foreign country.

Mika: All of you stop. I don't care who cheat on who or who had a baby with the mother nature we know about each other now it's over.

Faith: She is right.