Talking to King

Jasmine Pov
I can't believe today was the worst I repeat THE WORST day of my life.

Mom died

Found out about three girls that are my sisters

And I am on the phone talking to King about some bitch at some party he was up on.

Jasmine :So you was not on a bitch at some party?

King:No I was at home my homies wanted me to come but i was like fuck dat i'm stayin home.

Jasmine : Don't fucking lie to me I'm already having a bad day my mother died I found out I have 2 more sisters an-

King: What your dad got two more daughters?

Jasmine : No my mom does I just don't know how she didn't tell us.

King: Hey it's just like me and my little brother Justin his mom didn't want our dad in his life.

Jasmine : Ugh whatever but I'm coming over tomorrow.

King: Ok what time?

Jasmine : At 4

King: Ok bye love.

Jasmine : Bye.

Mika Dream Pov

I am sleeping all of the sudden I heard someone coming threw the window.

?:How are you Rose?

Mika: Who's there?

?: You don't recognize your moms voice?

Mika: Mom!

I ran to her and hugged her she is a beautiful angle

Mika: Mommy why didn't you tell us about Jasmine and Gina?

Yn: I didn't want to be heart broken again Gina moved to Brazil and Roc kept me away from Jasmine for no reason. I still cried everyday that I didn't get to see them. Here is the real story. Me and your dad just had Lia. He cheated on me with your stepmother and he always had an excuse I just went for air be away from him I went to talk to Roc Jasmine's father and I didn't know me and him would have a baby together. Lucas he was a close friend and me and your dad broke up for a while and he kept me company but I didn't think I would sleep with him either I did things I never thought I would be able to do you girls have to learn how to love each other and me and your dad have another secret you girls have....