Popped up like daisies

Yn POV
I was never dead.I was in a coma still breathing but then it's all my fault that I didn't tell my girls my babies about everything.

Yn:I thought getting back or getting even with someone will make all my situations okay.I was wrong I got pregnant by 3 men and two of the other kids who is related to the kids I had with a married man never seen me because of my mistakes.

RayRay:You just left the hospital you just popped up like daisies (I got that from Mulan that's my movie)

Yn:Shut up

All the daughters:Mom!(runs and hugs Yn)

Mika:Mom your alive.

Yn:I know I know I'm sorry the doctors made a mistake and told you I was dead but I was in a coma not dead.

Lia:Thank god.

Yn:Oh my god (tears up) Jasmine...Gina.

Jasmine:Mommy(tears up and runs and hugs Yn)

Everyone awwed

Yn:Shh it's ok mommy is here you don't have to cry anymore. Gina come here baby.

Gina POV
As soon as she said that I held her tight she did too this is my mom I can tell she loves me and my sisters she couldn't let us go we couldn't either.

Gina:Mom I waited for a long time for this I love you.

My heart was racing because I thought maybe she didn't love me and never wanted to see me Do she still think that?

Yn:I will always love you and your sisters you girls are my world no matter who y'all daddy is.

We all laughed but I've seen how my dad looked at her like he was falling for her again.

Lucas:Nice to see you again Yn.

Yn:Mhm.

I forgot me and my sisters mom don't like him well too bad but Mr.Daniel seem to be smitten with her.

Yn:You girls it's 2 in the morning you girls get to bed now.

Daughters: Aww mom

Yn:Oh I'm sorry I thought I was the mom.

Jasmine:Where do me and Gina sleep?

Yn:Come on I'll show you.

She took me and Jasmine to a room two beds faced each other two fur rugs in front of them pink sheets not too girly yet not my style I like it.

Yn:This will do until your rooms finish.

Jasmine:Ok mom I'm glad you are home and alive.

Yn:I'm glad too sand glad I could finally see you girls after all these years.

Gina:Are you still gonna be here tomorrow?

Yn:Of course I'm not leaving you girls ever.

I smiled climbed in bed and went to sleep while Jasmine was reading I'm glad to see my mom

THE END

Ha jk I have lots of chapters left y'all can't get rid of me nyiggga (Smokey on Friday voice)