narcissa one shot

( slight smut)

It was a cold day back in october when i finally arrived back home to the manor a Y/L/N it was hard for me to make friend so my only fun time during the halloween holiday was to go home to my family and spend it there rather then in school . I was mostly excited to see her again draco mother she was tall with her gorgeous brown eyes and that pretty blond and brown hair i imagine what she smelled like maybe peach or cherry with a hint of champagne. I finally arrived home and set my suitcase down in my room and went downstairs . I called up from draco or anyone but no one was there . I looked around confuse and wonder where everyone was thats when i heard it the dark lord...he was there they had a meeting and i wasnt invited even though i was a death eater" well well having fun without me ?" I said as i walked in and sigh. The dark lord looked up at me and used crucio. I fell on the ground in pain" ow what the hell?!" I saw narcissa look on her face she was terrorized and scared for me .

Narciss pov* i saw y/n fell on the floor my eyes widen i never wanted to admit my feelings for her but i cared deeply for the young child . I was so scared of her being dead or badly hurt i waited until everyone attention was away and i teleported upstairs holding her in my arms*

Y/n pov* i woke up confuse on where i was i looked around the room and saw it wasnt mine i felt a cold towel against my forehead and i warm hand on my arm . I looked to my right and i saw her narcissa malfoy ,she slowly stroke my cheek and smile." Well hello there how are you feeling?" I looked up at her" could be better but ill be oki ma'am" she smiled and moved her hand off my cheek." I'll let you rest sweetheart ,oh and if you need anything call me ill he a door away" i nodded and slowly fell asleep. I woke up hours later with pain so strong i felt like my body was burning inside and out* " Narcissa ! Narcissa!!! " i screamed as tears flown down my cheek. She rushed in and shush me rubbing my cheek she help me up and pulled me against her chest humming a lullaby. I hide my face in her chest and nuzzle calming down. She held me close to her and we both fell asleep*

* some days , month pass by as i decided not to go to school anymore i stayed home and i felt safer ..mostly around her we were both teasing one another all day and one time at night we made love it was the best time ever i can remember it like it was yesterday*

* flashback*

Cissy pinned me to the wall holding my hands above my head and kissed me she held my wrist with one hand as the other one traveled inside my.shirt to my belly and up on my breast.  She massaged them and it made me moan i loved her touch on me . She then traveled them to my undies and rubbed my clit i moaned again and whispered her name* " kitten i wanna hear me name or im not starting" she says teasing me . I nodded" n..narci..ssa please fuck me" she slide 3 fingers in and fingered me for hours until i hit my bliss and released it all on her fingers she removed them out and licked them ,then kissed me so i could taste myself. I nuzzle to her chest panting soflty as she rubbed my waist." I really want to be with you y/n" i smiled" i do too darling so much" we kissed again and it got deeper in a second we were both naked and we cuddled until we both fell asleep*

( heyy guys hope you like this story i know its short but i really like it that way hope you enjoy :)