Polly one shot

* huge smut warningg*

It was a calm day of september polly and i were both working in her office when I looked up at her and saw she was walking towards me" euhm hey pol you doing alright?" Before she could respond i felt her hand against my wrist as she pinned me to the wall holding my arms above my head." I..i..* gulp* p..polly what are you going we.....are supposed to work" i said looking up at her. She grabbed my face and smash her lips against mine one of her hand left my arm and travel down my waist to the inside of my skirt in a second i was sitting on her desk with my wrist attach behind me and my legs spread open. She kissed down my neck leaving dark purple hickies i moaned loving the feeling. Her lips travelled down to my belly as she pushed me against her desk . My pussy was dripping wet i felt my inside clitch as she was teasing me i wanted her badly" p..pol please don't tease " i said very turned on. She looked up at me and whispered" patience kitten mommy is just beginning " she kept going until she reach my very wet and dripping pussy . She licked it once, twice and then she ate me out. I moaned so loud everyone could hear but i didn’t care all i wanted was her and only her. She went faster and harder so i quickly held on to the desk. " fuck polly there!" She smirked and kept hitting that same spot over and over." Oh fuck lord mommy!!" I came all over her finger but she didnt slow down she kept going harder and harder she eanted me to hit my climax I moaned over and over i started to scream in pleassure . My walls wete closing as she rode me to my climax before slowing down and removing her fingers. " Did my kitten loved it?" I nodded speechless i tried to get up but i fell on my knees . She carried me outside so we could enjoy the warm weather. She sat on the swing and sat me on her lap and held me close as she stroke my cheek." You did good my baby your such ae good girl" i nodded  and nuzzled to her chest . Tiredness was taking over me so i let myself drift off to sleep and hide in her neck.

*The next day*

I could smell the sent of food so i made my way down to the kitchen when i saw her wearing that gorgeous outfit" oh lord she wants me wet again " I shyly made my way towards her and wrap my arms around her waist." Hey polly i love the outfit" she smirked and quickly sat me on the counter" ready for some fun kitten~" i gulped and nodded. That time we went on 5 rounds after this she had to carry me all day everywhere . We spend also the day cuddling as she took care of me god she was perfect!

The oufit she was wearing;