😈Prince Y/n Morningstar 😈

Name: Y/n Morningstar

Age: 290+ years old but is actually 29 years old in hellion years.

Abilities/Skills: Pryokinesis, Demon transformation, Human disguise, Master manipulator and Multilingualism (meaning he can speak and understand many different types of languages from the tongue)

Looks: A perfect mix of his father from his rosey dotted porcelain doll face to his mother's demonic beauty or in his case handsome as a devilish Adonis.

Hair Color: H/c

Eye Color: Yellow Corneas with Blood Red Pupils, then Blood Red Corneas and Yellow Catlike Pupils when he uses a demonic tone and or stance of power.

Status: First born son and heir to the throne, powerful Incubus, successful hit man plus ceo of I.M.P. and Top overlord of the main area of Pride. Former fiancé to Octavia Goetia now Hell's number one Player/Playboy.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Spending with his family and friends, Apples from the fallen garden of eden, bloody battles and turf wars, killing foolish individuals, singing and dancing, playing his violin while an extermination happens. Sexual activities and occasionally being bottom within reason. 100% proof Alcohol and coffee.

Dislikes: Idiots whom waste his time, a false summoning into the human world, the one kind of sinner he cannot stand is rapists.

Pets: A huge Snake, demonic hounds, a nightmare horse, and a vulture

Quotes: "Genius, Royalty, Playboy and Occasional Killer." "You don't take shit from other demons." "Redemption, are you serious? Ha....Hahaha!! Oh, what a laugh! These rotten souls don't deserve to be in least of all near the pearly gates of heaven!" "Charlotte, Charlie, my sweet and naive little sister... why are you being such a fool right now?"

Jobs: Murder, Playboy, Model, Singer, and Professional Lover

Weapons of Choice: Angelic blades, guns with holy bullets, his apple cane that can switch into a sword, his hellfire whips. As well his natural weapons ie his claws and fangs.

Bio: Y/n Morningstar was born to his parents; Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar, just a few years before his little sister, Charlotte thus making him the heir to all of Hell. When Y/n was but a toddler that was when Charlotte was brought into the Boiling cesspool of Hell. Y/n is extremely protective of his baby sister so much so his first kill was a lowly demon whom tried to kidnap Charlotte as a child only for his parents to find him tearing the sinners organs from a headless corpse with enlarged fangs and bloody devil horns from his temples. It was that day Lucifer brought Charlie's goat demon dolls Razzle & Dazzle to life to serve her as her own bodyguards.

Over the years growing up in Hell, Y/n grew restless so he left his family home when Charlotte was 160+ ie 16 to carve out a name for himself not just as the prince of Hell. During that time, he had no contact with his beloved family as he was conquering reckless upstart overlords whom thought they could rule over all of hell as well making one of them his most trusted friend, advisor and bodyguard.

His own home (Imagine the Family Crest on the gate!) Mainly has imps as his staff which he pays generously⬇️

His singing voice: