One Man can make a difference..

As F.L.A.G. was launched in 1982 as a dream of Wilton Knight. His dream came true just prior to his passing but under the supervision of Devon Miles, long time employee of Wilton and trusted friend. They embarked on a crusade to bring law and order to those who's power or control made them feel they were above the law. To that end, a man needed to be found to implement the values of F.L.A.G. The man they found was police officer, Michael Long.

Michael Long during the investigation was shot in the face in the line of duty and left for dead. F.L.A.G. brought Michael back, and repaired him as well as reconstructed his face. After that Michael Knight was born instead of Michael Long, he was recruited by F.L.A.G. as their operative in the field. At Michael's disposal or more to the point his partner was the Automated Pontiac Trans AM heavily modified from the ground up. The Car was state of the art in many categories including engine speed, Oil slick, ejector seats, several other tricks and technologies. Most important technology however was the on board thinking and reasoning microprocessing computer named the Knight Industries Two Thousand or K.I.T.T. for short.

The Car and its technological sophistications with Michael Knight behind the wheel over the next several years took out some of the worst corruption of its time. taking out criminals that thought they were above the law.

Several years later in 2008 a second attempt was made to recreate the FLAG ideal with only limited success, this time a Ford Mustang GT 500 was recreated for the Knight Industry's Three Thousand. And after only a year the project was mothballed by unknown persons.

2021 And corruption and greed once again stand at the forefront of our society and one man truly has the capacity to make a difference....