The Truth

Through a crack in the wall , Edalyn notices that she's in the head of the titan.

" Oh no, no, no, no, why was Luz here, oh this is really bad, this place is completely destroyed now." Eda says with panic in her voice.

"I'm not like you!" is heard from a distance.

Edalyn, runs to find Luz fighting Belos , again. The goop from Philip's monstrous palisman form, spilling onto the caverns of the Titan's head.

" Luz!" Edalyn screams as she runs in front of Luz, trying to protect her.

Heartbroken this is a memory, Eda watches as she's helpless to protect her kids.

She watches as Luz and her friends struggle to fight Belos.

Luz conflicted, as she fought to survive. Cursing her eyes, Edalyn saw the one sight she never wanted to see. Tears gushing out her eyes , helplessly watching King and Luz being separated by The Collector.

 Tears gushing out her eyes , helplessly watching King and Luz being separated by The Collector

" King!" Edalyn screamed with a frightful rasp in her voice.

Edalyn stepped out of the painting as her heart tugged. She lied against the painting as she cried, processing the pain Luz and King had endeavored. Edalyn knew that she had to talk to inner Luz, before she left.