party

Oneshot synopsis: April and Donnie go to a party.

A little clarification: in this one shot Donnie is 19, April is 21. I'm going to follow the American law that says that alcohol is only for people over 21. Despite in my country I you can drink at 18, I will respect it the american law.
S/A warning

----------------------------------------------------

Donnie was in his lab, as always, he was sitting in his chair, April was next to him, she was looking at her phone. The soft-Shell turned the chair to look at the brunette. She looked excited to him.

" Donnie!Donnie look!" showing her phone, it was a social media post, it was about some type of a party.

"Oh! What is this?" Donnie asks, even if he knew what that was, he likes when April explains a thing that she likes.

" It’s a reallllllyyyyy cool party, that will happen this weekend!" She says while looking at her phone again  "All sorts of people go to this. It happens once every year, and I really want to go." she looks at the soft-shell eyes, he swears that he saw sparkles in her eyes.

Donnie gives her a little smile, waiting for something, maybe she would say that she prefers to spend the evening with him.

"I can’t go alone." She signs  "You have to go with someone to enter the place, i asked Sunita and Casey to go with me but the two of them were going on a date." Donnie remembered Raph and Mikey talking about it, good for them. "I have an idea: Why don't you go to the party with me?" April asks, looking at the phone.

Donnie stoped, he was just looking at April, she was just joking, right? She didn’t mean that, right? He just looked at April, who was waiting for his response.

" Really funny O'Neil." Donnie cleared his throat.

" I’m not joking. Donnie, I really want to go. And being really sincere i can’t go with your brothers, Mikey would be lost in the middle of the crowd, Raph would panic at all those people around a tiny space, and Leo… well" April is now with her eyes closed and her head looking up. " if he is not the center of attention, he wants to be the center of attention. Remember the last time that he was at a party with me?"

Donnies spine shivers with the mention of the incident, he remembers that like it was yesterday, he just nods his head to forget that memory.

"You really wanna go to this, don't you? " He asks, and the brunette nods her head in affirmation "Fine, i will go with you."

April has a big smile on her lips, she throws her arms around his neck and gives him a big hug. Donatello, the twin that hated fiscal touch, was just paralyzed he didn’t know what to do in that situation but he didn’t mind April.
" I will send you all the details." April screams in excitement and runs all the way to her home.

Donnie was just in his chair, he hid his face in his hands.

" I’m doomed." His voice sounds worried.

He had to make a plan, a plan that one: make the night really smooth, and two: Maybe talk about something that was bothering him with April. Doctor Feelings wasn’t helping much with this problem.

It was “the night” April was really happy, she chose a yellow crop top and techwear pants, she just had a ponytail and a really light makeup. She looked at her mirror, maybe the purple glasses that she buyed one year ago and never used would look cool.

While April was preparing herself, Donnie was also doing the same thing. Mikey was sitting in his brother's bed, Donnie just told Mikey about the party, because one: Raph would freak out and make him even more nervous, and two: because Leo would want to go, and would make fun of him, and would catch a lot of attention.