7

encompassed by dark rock walls, extending in a crescent shape along a fine sand beach.

Tommy laughed, jumping off the horse as sood as he could. Sand scattered around his feet as he landed. The boy shrugged off his winter cloak, revealing a short sleeves short and shorts underneath. Techno shook his head, hanging his boots on the saddle. He let Carl wander twords some seagrass and followed Tommy to the waters edge.

The boy squealed in delight as he waded waist deep into the water, "Cold!"

Techno stopped just shy of the waves, "it looks like it."

"Techno! Come swim!" Tommy grinned.

Techno shook his head, "I'm good for now."

"No! Swim now!" Tommy huffed, splashing water around him.

Techno chuckled, shielding himself from the spray, "in a bit!"

Tommy crossed his arms, pouting. Then a look came across his face. He smiled, turning his back to the shore, "Okay! I'll just swim on my own then!"

Techno hummed in agreement, taking out the book he had left in the saddlebag from their last outing. It was a swordfighting book. He figured he would teach Tommy swordfighting when he gets a bit older, however he wasn't expecting to find out that beginner swordfighting books didn't exist. Apparently if you were had a book, you were using it to teach people who knew a little swordfighting already. Which is fantastic considering Techno hadn't used a sword in a hundred years since he was gifted the axe. Maybe he should call Phil again.

"TECHNO!"

The god was broken out of his thoughts be a scream.

"TECHNO HELP!"

Techno jumped up, scanning the water for Tommy. The boy was halfway out in the lagoon, barely keeping his head above the water. White foam was churning around the boys arms as he flailed.

"Tommy!" Techno shouted, diving into the frigid water.

Techno always hated being cold. And being cold and wet was his most hated thing. But at that moment he didn't care. All he was focused on was saving Tommy.

"Techno!" Tommy cried when the god surfaced next to him.

Techno wrapped an arm around Tommy, pulling him close, "it's okay, I got you."

"Techno!" Tommy sniffled, holding on to Techno as they tread the water.

"I'm here Tommy, it's okay." Techno whispered into the boys were hair.

The boy smirked, "I got you into the water."

"What?" Techno frowned.

Tommy laughed, jumping back to float on the water, "I got you to swim!"

Techno huffed, swimming after the boy, "oh, come here you little-!"

Tommy shrieked as Techno dunked him under briefly, popping up a second later, "Hey!"

"That's for scaring me!" Techno laughed as Tommy splashed him.

Tommy couldn't help but break into a grin, "last one back to shore is a rotten egg!"

"You're on." Techno smiled back.