1.

ONE.

"Attention students!!

Tomorrow is Ganesh chaturti you all are going to wear traditional cloths". Said principal.

"Isha let's wear saree". said Ady.

                                                             NEXT DAY...

"Everyone make line, for function " said principal. On other side Shravan can't take his eyes off Isha. And  Ady Isha's bestfriend was jelous of Isha, as Shravan use to like Ishs.  And Ady never told Isha she use to love shravan .

                                                           Downstairs.....

Everyone is dancing meanwhile Ady and Isha was clicking photos. But then out of jelousy Ady pushed Isha from stairs but at that time Shravan saw it  and ran fast  and catched Isha. They both were staring at eachothers eyes , there eyes are full of love for eachother. 

AHMMMMM..... said Ady. 

They both were blushing and Isha ran away and Shravan was still smiling and blushing standing there . On this side Ady's eyes were full of anger, for this situation.

students it's time for dispersal...

                                                           Evening at home.....

Isha was chatting with Ady and a message popped up( message from Shravan).

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... OH MY GOD Shravan one of the most popular guy in school messaged me .... I just can't believe" . Said Isha.

                          Here the Isha and Shravan's love conversations starts...

"hey why were you crying in school some days before"..."is something serious if you want you can share with me because I never saw you crying like this in past before". Said Shravan.

"No, nothing serious ... aaa.. I had an arguement with my friend Ady. "But you are looking serious with my situation. Being one of the most popular student you are chatting with me. Like it can affect your personallity". Said Isha

"I don't care about others, I don't care who will think what. But if you ever feel sad alone I am always there for you. And never hesitate to talk with me... Anyway someone was telling you want to confess me something." Said Shravan.

"AHEMMMM...it's not like it but I hope that person have told you what I wanted to say  or wanted to confess.

END OF PART ONE 

A/N- Here there love story starts. But in part 2 . Stay tuned and please vote and comment in my story Saudade. And please support me. And being new in writting I will always try to improve myself..