3.

THREE.

SO HERE SHRAVAN AND ISHA'S LOVE STORY TAKES A TURN. THEY DOESN'T NO HOW MUCH PROBLEM THEY ARE GOING TO FACE, FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT READY ENOUGH SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FURTHER.

"Shravan we are just done with our HS exam and soon we will be separated as I am moving Delhi as I said earlier" said Isha.

"Isha I know you're moving Delhi but I will remain in Kolkata. I don't think long distance relationship would work for long" said Shravan.

"How can you say all this shit Shravan, after a year of relationship you want to end it for only one reason that I am moving delhi! " said Isha.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Isha-"
Isha left the Cafe...
They got back to their own house- ' now in chat  '

"Isha I didn't mean to hurt you ,you know how much I love you. But I am insecure what if I loose you I really can't live without you and I didn't mean to end the relationship " said Shravan.

"Shravan kuchbi hojaye ,'I was yours', 'I am yours', 'And will be forever' " said Isha.

"And I am sad to inform I am moving Delhi tomorrow.  Today was our last meet and I will miss you the most and I will be waiting for 1year to see you again and wait for your hug" said Isha.

"I will miss you too Isha. This one year will be the  crucial year of my life. I will miss your touch ,I love you Isha" said Shravan.

"We promise to eachother we will be forever together kuchbi hojaye". Said eachother.

A/N- Hope you liked this part. And let's see what are the things waiting for them or will they able to keep their promise we will see in the next part stay tuned. And pls vote and comment.