2.

TWO.

"Yea, I know everything that person told me everything but the thing is I want to hear from you because a beautiful girl like you will love me! That's unbelievable ". Said Shravan.

"Hmm..ok. samaj aaya so you want to hear from me. And shut up one of the popular handsome boy is chatting with me this is unbelievable"." And if you know everything and it's true why I need to say you"(being shy). Said Isha.

"Fine ...you are shy to tell me. Don't be shy tell everything what's in your heart and I really want to hear from you please say, once" said Shravan.

"Ok as you are saying so hmm... like I mean 'I LOVE YOU ' I really love you very much. When I saw you first time I fell in love with you. But I will never force you to love me. Because love is a thing which can't be obtained with force. But I love you and will love you till the end of my life". Said Isha.   

"Ok I felt earlier only that you love me but I also want to confess something that is 'I LOVE YOU TOO' The first day I came to school I fell in love with you and today when you were about to fall I catched you I felt heaven you eyes , lips I just can't take my eyes of them. I love you so much. I never felt a love like this before the way I felt for you. Will you take my proposal if I say you 'will you be my girlfriend'
And I promise I will always try to keep you happy and not let sad or tears to touch you". 'Will you accept my proposal'. Said Shravan.    

"Shravan are you serious about what you are telling are you serious about you proposal. Ofcourse I will accept you proposal 'I will definitely be your girlfriend'. And your eyes are beautiful too. Once again fell in love with you today". Said Isha.

"But you know relationships are to bad when everyone starts to interfere. So I think we should keep our relation secret because I really don't want one 3rd person will break our relationship. And again you know my mom na. Everything will come to an end before starting. So please can we keep our relationship a secret". Said Shravan.

"Shravan actually you are right we should keep our relationship secret". Said Isha.

"Are you hurt with my words. I really didn't ment to hurt you I am really sorry I am really very sorry. Please forgive me. Actually maybe God doesn't want that I be with you." Said Shravan.

"Hey wth why are you being sorry you just told the truth don't be sorry. And why God no one can break us." Said Isha.

"Thanks for so much support and can we meet tomorrow. Like if you have no issues". Said Shravan.

"Yes of course we can meet and I am always there for you to support in your happiness your sadness your bad times your good times and whatever situation it is." Said Isha.

"I love you. Goodnight , bye.. see you tomorrow." Said Shravan.

"I love you too. Good night, bye.. yea see you tomorrow. "Said Isha.

A/N- Hope you all are liking my story. And this is how Shravan and Isha's love story starts. Stay tuned for part 3 and pls vote and comment.