Chapter 1

Stella and I are best friends, growing up together in the palace we knew practically everything there is know about one another, I was with her through her parents divorce, and she was with me when my mother left us. She's the Princess of Solaria, as everyone and their great grandmother knows. I'm Y/n Y/s/n, My father is a General in the Solarian army. As his daughter I was assigned to be by the Princess's side to be her protector, kind of like a squire but more like an over-protective best friend. Which is why I was with her when we were asked to travel to earth and track down an ogre in Gardenia.

"What do you think he's going to be like?" Stella asks, I suspect maybe she's nervous, seeing as it was our first duo mission. 

"You're not frightened are you?" I ask, almost laughing.

"What? Of course not!" She protests, a wide grin spreads across my face.

"Alright, I believe you." I say, Stella rolls her eyes at my sarcasm. "No clue what they're like, or why they're on earth. But ogres are easy, you'll see." 

The ship we're in hovers above a small clearing in a woods, and huge yellow beast and several minions are trashing the place, I furrow my brow, it feels like a trap, the back door opens.     "Let's transform!" Stella ignites her scepter before I can protest,her shimmering orange outfit reflects the midday sun. I shouldn't have teased her. She wants to prove me wrong now and she's entering the battlefield without a plan. I roll my eyes and transform as she flies down without me. I watch as my trousers and crop-top melt away into my striking yellow and purple dress, dark curls being formed into a pony-tail and a fluttering pair of wings ignite on my back. I look away for a second and Stella is already being over-powered.

"Finally!" She shouts at me, as I bury a knife I materialised into the skull of the minion holding Stella down. As the fairy of war and weapons, creating knives, axes, arrows, swords, and so on is as easy as a nature fairy can create plants. 

"Thought you could use a head start," I laugh back her. The yellow ogre grabs me by the hair and flings me away like *I'm* the unwanted pest. I fly back, shooting arrows from my hands, hitting the creatures back. The ogre hardly notices them, and the minions are now throwing rocks at me, while I'm distracted, the monster takes Stella's scepter and the minions leave me and go for her.

"Y/N!" She shouts my name. My head whips around and I see she's practically being torn apart by the things.

"I'm on my way!" I fly over to her when suddenly a girl with fire-red hair shouts at the creatures to let Stella go. As the minions run over to this new girl, I fly over to Stella and help her to her feet.

"Who is that?" She asks, dazed but alright.

"No idea, but she's in trouble now." I say, spotting that the minions are trying to get her. It isn't long before she shouts at them to get back and a brilliant light emits from her body, sending all of them flying backwards. We've all stopped fighting, I take this break to swoop over to the ogre, and I take Stella's scepter from his hands. I fly it back to her and stare at this red-headed girl in disbelief.

"Did I do that?" The stranger asks, I nod, handing Stella her weapon. She slams the scepter on the ground, banishing the monsters from the forest, it's clear this takes up a lot of energy as she promptly falls to the floor in defeat. I run over to her fragile body as she detransforms.

"Hey, I know we just met, but do you have a place where she can rest?" I ask the girl.

"Of course! Come with me," I pick up Stella and follow the stranger to her house, "I'm Bloom," The girl says.

"My name is Y/n," I reply. I wanted for us to walk in silence. I had to detransform, back into my low-waisted baggy trousers, and long-sleeved crop-top tied around my waist. Bloom doesn't stop talking about the events of today with her parents, I have to explain that Stella and I are both fairies that come from the enchanted land of Magix. Most of what I say falls on deaf ears, because, well, to the people of earth, it sounds fake. Bloom's father even threatens to call the police, but she assures him we're not deranged.

"What's happened?" Stella asks, sitting up.

"Well, we defeated the ogre then you decided to have a nap." I say smiling. Stella always understood when I was being mean out of love, she beams at me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Then Bloom here took us to her home, where her father called us deranged." I flash a fake smile in his direction.

"I assure you, sir, we are fairies. My name is Princess Stella of Solaria, I'm the fairy of the Sun and Moon." She stands and curtsies, beaming with pride. "And this ray of sunshine," She points at me and my resting bitch face, "Is Y/n, the fairy of war and weapons." 

"That's it, I'm calling the police." Bloom's father stands up and takes his phone out.

"I think the fuck not," I say, turning the phone into a snake. He screams and throws it on the ground.

"That's so cool!" Bloom says, walking over to me. All of a sudden, the door begins to shudder, Stella and I make quick eye-contact before transforming into our fairy form. Just in time too, as the door splinters into thousands of little pieces, I yell at Bloom's parents to hide, as a second ogre, this one larger and blue, with matted black hair and red eyes, breaks into the house.

"We should lead him outside!" I say, Stella nods.

"I'll hold him off, you two go!" She shouts, I quickly follow Bloom to the back door. It wasn't long before Stella came crashing through the window.

"Stella! This someone's house, not a fucking rage room!" I shout.

"He pushed me! Y/n he's too strong for just the two of us, and a fairy in training, I called for back up!" She explains while dusting herself off.

"Back up?" I ask, watching the beast struggle through another doorway, "You can't mean-"

"Hello girls." An arrogant male voice sounded from behind us, I turn my head. Stella had called the specialist team, Prince Sky his squire, Brandon, Timmy, and the man who spoke, Riven. 

"Fuck off," I say in disgust.