Chapter 2

"Not happy to see us?" Riven flashes a cat-like grin. I give him a look.

"Here or not here, I'm sure it won't make a fucking  difference." I spit back, creating a sword. The ogre bashes through the final doorway and into the open, I lunge, and get tangled in a rope Riven is wielding. "Stay out of my way!" I shout, throwing the stupid off me trying to shove him away.

"Maybe you should think before you fly!" He tries to stand over me, but I fly over his head, raining daggers over the ogre. Brandon takes his chance and swipes his sword under the creatures feet, as it falls, Sky locks handcuff's on it's wrists. Stella and Bloom shoot it with some magic, causing it to fall unconscious.

"See!" I boast, "Didn't need your 'help' after all." I flick my hair walking past Riven and join the girls. 

"Bloom meet our four hero's! Timmy, Riven, Prince Sky and Brandon," Stella announces, I scoff.

"Maybe its three hero's," I mutter, glaring at Riven. He clearly hears me as he storms up far too close to show his 'dominance' I suppose. Of course I hold my ground, I won't let this dick think he hold any power over me.

"I heard that," He grimaces. I raise an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Oh no," I say sarcastically, "What are you gonna do about it, drown me in your tears?" I flash him a foul look as The Specialists take the ogre, Riven stalks back towards them as three of smile and wave, transporting the ogre to prison.

Bloom was kind enough to let us stay at her house for the night, not that any of us slept. We were up all night scheming about how we can convince her parents to let her come back to Alfea with us. She has a lot of power, and just needs to learn how to harness it. Come sunrise, we had a plan. Stella and I helped her pack and we headed down stairs where Bloom's father was cleaning up the mess.

"Y'know, it would be so much quicker if you let me use magic to clean this place up." I say, watching him struggle with the broom.

"I prefer this way, thanks," He doesn't even turn to look at me.

"Suit yourself," I shrug and head to the kitchen where Bloom's mum was being pestered to allow Bloom to go. I'll be honest, Stella is very good at convincing her mum, and her mum managed to convince her dad. By noon all three of us were prepared to go to Magix.

"You sure about this sweetie?" Bloom's mother asked.

"Yes mum, I'm going with Stella and Y/n, I'll be fine!" She says, struggling to breathe in the hug her mum was giving her.

"Call us as soon as you get there," her dad warned, "I can't believe we agreed to this."

"Hey, if you want you can come with us," I say, "It's not strictly allowed but rules are made to be broken! I'll take responsibility if we get caught," I smile at them both, and Stella takes off her ring and transports us to the Magix dimension.

As we arrive, the three earthlings gasp at it's beauty. I never really took the time to appreciate it but they were right, Alfea is surrounded by a beautiful forest. We walk over to the castle, before Bloom's parents stop suddenly. They can't move any further.

"Must be a magical barrier," I say.

"Only magical beings can get past," Stella sighs and puts her hand on Bloom's shoulder, "Time to say goodbye," She says. Bloom runs into her parents arms. I have to conceal my awkwardness, I've never been good at the whole loving people thing. I love my friends and my family, but publicly showing it, I wasn't so good. Bloom says her goodbyes and her parents are taken back home, leaving just us three fairies. We reach the gates of Alfea, my home away from home, and Griselda is already on our case. 

"Princess Stella, Y/n, I'm surprised you're here after the stun you pulled last year." She snaps at us, ticking her list, "and, who are you?" She bends down and examines Bloom who is visibly nervous.

"Don't worry Miss Griselda," I say in the fakest sweet voice I can muster. "This is the Princess of Cylista, Varanda." I smile.

"Ah yes, here you are, you may go in girls,"

The three of us walk past, Stella and I are smiling at one another. "I can't believe we just lied to her!" Bloom says, alarmed.

"Just a little one, besides it's too late to turn back now." I reply as we head to the circle of fairies around the stage. Miss Griselda gives her yearly speech about displine and the importance of the rules that all fairies must follow and blah blah blah, Stella and I don't listen, but Bloom most definitely is. "Isn't she a ray of bloody sunshine," I whisper, and Stella laughs a little too loud.

"You girls should be listening, thanks to your antics last year the potion laboratory won't be accessible until next year!" Griselda points a finger at us, I try and conceal a smile by looking down at my feet.

"You two did that?" Bloom asks horrified.

"Yeah, but my father paid for all the damages," Stella brushes it off. Faragonda approaches us with the professors, this is mainly for the new-comers, us second year's have been there done that and got the fucking t-shirt. My focus instead remains on the training going on at red-fountain, apparently there's more classes with them this year. I can't wait to show up all the boys who think they're better than us. I won't be in it for the lesson, just the beating people up, it's what I do best. The orientation session begins, I'm mainly sticking around for it for Bloom, Stella and I know this place by hand, almost. 

When it's finally over, the three of us head to our dorm rooms, we're all in the same dorm, but Bloom shares with Flora, she's lovely, a little too sweet and gentle for me, but very kind. The other two are Tecna and Musa. Both equally as nice. Tecna is a little ridged though, very logical and factual, Musa has a great style and is similar to me in personality. 

"Flora!" I say, giving her a big hug, "This is Varanda, the Princess of Cylista, she's rooming with you, I'm sure you'll be great friends," I smile and leave the room for the pair to talk. 

"How'd you think she'll hold up?" Stella asks.

"She's a big girl, she'll be fine. But we should probably all go out in the Magix square as a group, that way Bloom can meet them in an open setting," I shrug, "Also I really want some new clothes,"

"Sounds good!"