Chapter Three - What Are You?

It had been a couple of weeks since word got around about The Rooftop boy, teachers overheard students and began to worry, what if he was a villain?

One teacher went to find out.
Shota Aizawa, teacher of Class-1A, hero course.

He was very curious about the new addition to the school, students seemed to be happier and calmer, many describe the boy as kind, wise and most important of all, a hero.

That made Aizawa a bit surprised but even more worried for his and other students.

So one lunchtime when he overheard Shoto Todoroki saying he was going to visit he decided to follow.
Once Todoroki got to the roof, he saw Izuku and went to sit by him.

"Im guessing you're the Rooftop Boy?" He asked

"Yep, that's me, now what brings you here Shoto Todoroki?" He responded calmly.

Aizawa now hid on the side of the building, seeing as the hatch was the only way out or in, and he couldn't be seen.

"I heard the Sports festival is coming up, I could help you with strategies on using your ice and fire quirk-" Izuku said but was cut off by Tokoroki

"I don't want to use my fire side" Todoroki interrupted.

"And whys that?" Izuku asked

"It's my father's quirk, I want to prove I can be a hero without his quirk, I will prove it" Todoroki replied.

Aizawa was listening and closely watching, what was going to be said?

"I think there's a problem there, what happened when you need to use your fire in a situation? Your quirk is yours, not your father's, you can't let him rule your life as this" Izuku spoke with reassurance

"It's my quirk.?" He questioned.

"Now you're getting it, you're strong without your fireside but you'll be unstoppable with both sides, you aren't your father, you have the choice to be free" Izuku reassured Todoroki.

"Yeah...you're right, thank you so much" Todoroki smiled and got up.
"It was a pleasure talking to you Rooftop Boy" and with that, he walked away, going back inside.

Izuku frowned.

"You know it isn't very good to eavesdrop on private conversations Eraserhead" he spoke.

Aizawa got onto the roof and walked over to him.

"I've heard a lot about you Rooftop Boy, what exactly are you? And what are you doing here?" He demanded.

"I am a spirit or ghost, whichever you prefer, and I am here to be a hero, a shoulder to cry on, a friend, a brother, family to those who are suffering," he said calmly, humming softy.

"Right, are you with the league of villains," Aizawa asked.

"No no, of course not, I am simply a small hero, saving those who need to be saved" he reassured Eraserhead.

"Right..so, what's your name?"

"Deku, my name is Deku" Izuku told Eraserhead.

"Is that a nickname?" He asked

"Yes, but I'd rather not disclose my name, so call me Deku, or Rooftop Boy," he asked.

"Right, ok Deku, can I ask you more questions?" Aizawa complied.

"Of course, but I'd be quick, class starts soon" Izuku reminded Aizawa.

"Right, so, how old are you? And how did you die?" Aizawa asked

Izuku thought for a moment before answering. "Well, I'm 14 but if I was still alive I'd be 16, and for how I died, well...I jumped off my school building" he quietly spoke.

Aizawa slightly taken aback, apologized, and Izuku assured him that it was alright, Aizawa went to ask another question, but the bell interrupted him.

"Till we meet again Eraserhead" Izuku spoke.

Aizawa turned around and walked to the hatch, but when he turned around to see Izuku, he was gone.

What a strange kid. Aizawa thought as he entered the building, going to teach his class.

The Rooftop Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें