Giving Their Marriage A Chance

Thanks guys for your votes and comments.

Here is the next part...

Enjoy reading...

You'll get to know, why are you in verge to cry I hope I said nothing wrong.

You too why does my cry affects you I thought you only care outdoors.

Abhi look at her with hurt.
He remain silent for sometime and reply...

Is ok to cry, but I don't want to be the reason for those tears and don't mistook my words because whatever it's now you're my friend and hurt everyone to see their beloved friend crying.
Said abhi.

Only that?
She ask looking at him.

Yeah nothing else.
He said avoiding eyes contact and turn to sleep.

Pragya watch him sleeping later sleep overpowered her.

The next morning because she didn't sleep early abhi wake up before her and leave.

Pragya wake up and see it's 11am she quickly get freshen and run to dadis saying she's sorry for not waking up to do her course.

Is ok beti, don't worry abhi told me your not feeling well so no one should disturb you I hope you're fine now?

Yeah there was no need for him to lie...
Said Pragya.

What did you mean?

Nothing I mean he's right ok I've to call my boss..
She said and leave..

Later at night abhi came home Pragya look at him with no emotions not sad nor happy he too just smile and say he have a surprise for her.

What's that.
She said thinking maybe he gonna give a chance to their marriage.

Abhi pull out divorce papers Pragya felt like her world have come to an end seeing he have already signed it.

Why, aren't you happy?
Ask abhi seeing her in verge to cry.

Let's say it's happy tears, I thought am your wife at least you'll ask me before taking such decision but no.
She said breaking down.

I thought this will make her happy but it seems I've hurt her badly, what should I do now? Why does it hurt so much to see her tears?
My heart ache to see her broken like that.
He said to himself looking at her helplessly, doesn't know either to console her or what, being the cause of her pain.

Am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I thought you'll be happy instead.
He said trying to touch her but couldn't due to guilty.

Is ok you already told me not to fall in love and it's my fault for falling for you, am the cause of my own broken.
Abhi is shock to hear she loves him.

How could you love me?
He asked with shock.

Is it a mistake to love my own husband?
She replied with question.

Yes because the husband doesn't deserve that love, he never treat you better.
He reason her

Who said that? His care and respect for me is enough for me to love him, though I knew he doesn't love me but I was hoping he'll do someday but no instead he surprise me with divorce papers and his signature on it because he thought that will make me happy, if you care about happiness then divorce shouldn't be.....
She cut herself seeing pieces of their divorce papers on the floor.

Am sorry for hurting you unknowingly this divorce May happened only if you're ready.

Means there's no change in your decision? Why don't you just give our marriage a chance?